View Other Details
* Preparation documents, videos and skype session
* Arrangement of accommodation (excl. rent)
* On arrival airport pickup
* On-site assitance with resident registration, tax number, bank account, phone contract
* Help with finding job
* Use of our office in central Tokyo for researching jobs, printing application documents
* You can contact our multilingual support staff Mo-Fr during office hours for anything you need help with
* Membership terms for wholesale Western food
Fascinating cities, deeply rooted culture, magical beaches and beautiful natural landscapes - Japan has it all! Whether Working Holidays to fund your trip, volunteering for a good cause or an internship to become more passionate about your major: Choose the right one for you from our variety of programs - we will tailor your stay to your needs and interests!
Our programs in Japan include:
* Working Holidays - gain work experience on the Japanese job market and earn money to fund your entire trip (for up to one year)
* Farm Work
* Tourism Jobs
* Volunteering - various options (sutainable tourism, childcare, environmental conservation...)
* Internships - various subject areas available (media, business, childcare, environmental conservation...)
* Remote Internships - if you would like to work from home and gain intercultural experience at the same time!
* Mother Nature Conservation Camps: Join our cultural immersion and environmental conservation program on Sado Island!
- Working Holidays: Live in Japan for up to one year and land a Working Holiday job to fund your stay! No job experience needed! Our package includes supplying the Residence Track (written pledge) & full support services during your entire year in Japan!
- Accommodation: Live in our budget share house in central Tokyo and make use of our extensive job support services year round
- Farm Work: Choose the type of farm (crops, vegetables, fruit, dairy etc.) and get an insight into the farm's daily work routines
- Volunteering: Support a charitable project in the areas of childcare, environmental conservation or sustainable tourism and dedicate your time and skills to a good cause
- Internships: Let us know your major and we'll match you with an internship organisation that best possibly suits your interests and skill level
You can now stay in Tokyo for a year and through our Working Holiday option, even earn money, so that you can fund your complete stay yourself! We offer full support services during your entire year abroad! Available for citizens of UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, France, Denmark, Norway, Iceland, Portugal, Spain, Hungary, Poland, Slowakia, Czech Republic, Lithuania, Argentina, Chile, Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Germany or Austria.
As a participant of our Mother Nature Environmental Conservation Camp Japan you will stay on the grounds of the beautiful historic Koninji Temple on Sado Island and volunteer in environmental conservation, especially for the protection of the Crested Ibis, and various farming activities. As part of local communities you will have the chance to get to know a piece of rural and traditional Japan, which is typically not accessible to you as a normal tourist or when staying at larger cities.
Now you have the chance to work and live on a Japanese farm, doing fully-remunerated farm work as part of your Working Holiday in Japan! For many Japanese, the quality and origin of their food is of high importance. At the same time, Japanese farmers are striving to produce agricultural produce of highest quality. So during your farm job in Japan you can learn a lot, have fun and at the same time enjoy a healthy nutrition! No previous knowledge about farming is needed.
In Karuizawa, in the mountains of Japan, you can do an English-speaking internship in a world-renowned bear conservation project. The project's goal is to keep the bears out of the city, where they risk being shot because they pose a danger to humans. The internship is aimed at students of biology, zoology, ecology, veterinary medicine and similar related courses.
Do you love dogs? There are around 125 dogs at Susan and Hitoshi's private dog shelter in Tokushima, southern Japan, waiting to be walked by you one to three times a day. If you cannot imagine anything better than caring for these dogs in the middle of a beautiful Japanese landscape, this is your placement!