Take a Gap year in Milan, Italy, practicing you Italian with native speaking teachers and interacting with local Italians for the complete immersion experience. The course focuses on teaching essential grammar and language skills and also incorporates Italian culture and customs. Students also take part in cultural events planned to immerse students further in the Italian language, whilst learning about Italian culture and history. The program is perfect for students with no prior knowledge (through to an intermediate level knowledge) of Italian, and seek to improve their current understanding to a high level of proficiency. The language school in Milan is located close to many facilities, shopping centers and bars, giving you the perfect opportunity to enjoy some fun excursions during your time in Milan. For full information please refer to the CESA website.
- Wonderful city centre location
- Start dates for all language levels, offered every month
- Explore the Duomo, Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, La Scala and Sforza Castle
- Specialised Art & Fashion courses
- Experience the nightly 'passegiata' in the city