- United States of America
- Washington D.C.
- Buenos Aires
View Other Details
At Lex, pre-law students rotate to a new law firm each day, where they can expect to gain a deeper understanding of day-to-day life in the legal field. This is done by completing case studies and meeting with firms and attorneys throughout the host cities. In addition, they develop a deep appreciation for the rich cultures our site locations have to offer. For seven years, Lex has been the best opportunity for real-world legal instruction to interested pre-law students. With fellowships in the US and Europe, our programs are for students that are ready to take their law school applications to the next level. What better way to gain hands-on experience with diverse cases, fields, and lawyers than in fast-paced and beautiful cities across Spain, Italy, the UK, France, Germany, Australia, Argentina and the US!
Law school is a significant investment of time and financial resources. Through the Lex Fellowship, you can start to determine if law school is right for you.
- Hear from attorneys of different fields, backgrounds, and levels of experience about their own expertise.
- Acquire a strong sense of the life that you will lead as an attorney.
- Meet and network with other high-quality future attorneys from the United States.
- Embark on weekly excursions to experience European culture, sights, and food.
- You do not need to know any European languages to have an amazing and impactful experience!