R'dam City Challenge: Creative Media Edition

Creating an experience to motivate the staff of a company.
Making Johnny Cake with kids from the neighborhood on Community Service Day.
Security Lady at the library who showed us the best and cheapest places to get local food from.
Rotterdam City
Rotterdam City
R'dam City Challenge, Creative Media Edition!
R'dam City Challenge, Creative Media Edition!

Are you longing to be fully immersed in your passion where the only person holding you back is yourself? Are you desperate to release your potential in Creative Media but don't know how to take the next step?
The R'dam City Challenge may be the perfect place for You! A Reality Web-Series Platform, Personal Leadership Training through innovative Mentor-ship, Impact Storytelling through Creative Film Production, Entrepreneurial skills in crowd-funding and a Real Social Impact on Our World. These are all found at the heart of your experience in Rotterdam. The most important thing is that you Dream Big and Grind Hard to discover the true value of the purpose inside of you!
You will leave with a Accredited Certificate from the World-Wide Leader in Creative Media Education and the Global Title of Community Life Motivator to make you a Stand-Out prime candidate for your Next Job, Study Program or Business. Take your life from 0 to 100! What are you waiting for Unlock your potential!

Rodrigue

ZPU Challenge Experience

Based on my experience as a participant in one of ZPU's former challenges, I highly recommend the R'dam City Challenge to young people who want to be pushed to the next level in their personal and skill development. My challenge experience changed my way of approaching every new day. I was surrounded by inspiring Life Motivators who always cared about my well-being, constantly pushed me to achieve my set goals and permanently challenged me to think about the world and the role I could play in it utilizing my gifts and talents.

Another unique experience during my challenge was the opportunity to step into new countries and be fully immersed in the culture by building relationships with locals and and serving their communities.

About Zero Potential Universe

Are you looking for an Experience-based, action-packed, purpose-driven time of your life. Do you want to be surrounded by motivated young people all eager to discover how they can transform their gifts and talents into a life-style while making a...