- New Zealand
View Other Details
Start your gap year with the University of Auckland and spend a year in New Zealand’s biggest and most diverse city! As the best-connected city in the country, you’ll have easy access to all the natural wonders of the country and the rest Pacific region.
You will spend a semester at the University of Auckland studying our unique and highly-ranked subjects. This will give you an opportunity to get familiarised with the country and get connected with local kiwi students. You will then go on to further adventures working and travelling around the country for the last part of your gap year.
- Get a head start at a university ranked in the top 100 in QS World University Ranking
- Enjoy living close to stunning beaches, untouched forest and tranquil islands while studying in the heart of New Zealand’s largest and most diverse city!
- From sailing to surfing and everything in between – go on an adventure and meet new friends through the University of Auckland student clubs
- Get paid while gaining international work experience and exploring New Zealand’s world-famous mountains, beaches, glaciers, rainforests and more
- Make kiwi friends and experience the New Zealand lifestyle – learn why we are considered one of the happiest countries in the world!