Landing at the faro International Airport, we’ll gather our bags, and meet as a group for the first time.
Once we’ve all assembled we’ll step aboard of our floating hotel - home for the next 2 weeks.
We will be sailing up to Barbate | Spain. On the way back with stops in Cadiz, Rota, Ayamonte, Vila Real de Santo António and Culatra Island.
Earn a International Crew certificate and a VHF certification.
- Explore Culatra Island Fishing Village.
- Try a night sail and follow asleep under the stars
- Take a International Yacht Crew & VHF certification
- Sleep aboard our sailing vessel
- Discover Portuguese and Spanish culture