By Tru Experience Travel   Reviews (3)   100% Rating
Internships abroad

TRU Experience Travel Internships and Cultural experiences

By Tru Experience Travel   Reviews (3)   100% Rating

Have you ever wanted to use your skills in less developed parts of the world?

Tru Experience Travel have 16 Internship opportunities for Students and professionals.

Business
Medical/Hospital
Animal care
Travel and Tourism
Sports Management
The internships are in the following countries:

China

Tara
Hong Kong

An extraordinary Christmas in China

Overall 10

This is the second time I join volunteer travel with Tru Experience Travel. However, this is my first Christmas spent in a country that most people do not celebrate Christmas. I was a bit worried and struggled at first but turns out that it was a marvellous and unforgettable Christmas for me,

On weekdays, I taught in a kindergarten with other volunteers. The kids are very cute and sweet. I am amazed by their willingness to participate in our class.

On Christmas Day, we had a simple but cozy christmas party in the old house. Some children in the village came over to play and there are laughters everywhere. I really like the atmosphere.

Although it is cold in the village, the staff and volunteers are so nice and warm. Indeed, I had a great time there.

I wish I will be there again next Christmas!! :)

Jack
Craven Arms

Zhangjiang International Culture Exchange

Overall 10

My experiences with TRU Experience travel have been very good and the member of staff that I was in contact with during the planning stage was very helpful.
I would say the International Culture Exchange has been life changing to everyone on the programme but especially for me.
Through the trips, teaching, socialising and the opportunities that were available to me I have improved myself and become a better person.
The people I've met and the experiences I've had on this programme are memories that I will never forget.

More structure and planned days would be nice since some days weren't planned until the day before which is stressful for both volunteers and organisers
Jemma
ipswich

Culture and Fun

Overall 10

I left for China after watching Taken the Movie with my Mum and Dad. It was not a good film to watch the day before you leave your parents for the first time, my mum called me EVERYDAY for my first week, before being satisfied I was in the safest of hands lol. China has been my best experience to date, It is one of my top 3 countries and I continue to travel back calling it my second home,the people in the village are just adorable so kind so giving and so willing. They certainly made me more of a humble person.

Many of us dream of travelling the world and seeing parts of the world we’ve only seen in television and film. The chance to experience another country and culture is an invaluable learning experience that will stay with you forever and the only way to truly appreciate a destination is to take an extended trip there.

Volunteer work overseas is a great way of experiencing another culture as well as offering an important contribution to a number of projects throughout the world. As well as giving back to a community, you’ll learn to appreciate what you have at home as well as leaving a positive impact on the place you visit.

We offer a number of volunteer work holidays in countries all over the world including South Africa, China, Sri Lanka, India,Peru and many more.Tru Experience Travel are a reliable gap-year specialist run by people who have travelled the world and experienced these adventures first hand. Providing you with the chance to get involved from 2 weeks to 2 years.

Community Photos: