TRU Experience Travel Internships and Cultural experiences

TRU Experience Travel Internships and Cultural experiences

Have you ever wanted to use your skills in less developed parts of the world?

Tru Experience Travel have 16 Internship opportunities for Students and professionals.

Business
Medical/Hospital
Animal care
Travel and Tourism
Sports Management
The internships are in the following countries:

China

Marina
Germany

unforgettable experience

hey there,
I joined a volunteer program in Fiji. For 3 weeks I was working in a kindergarten/primary school and it was one of the best things I've ever done!
It all started with the great staff and all the other volunteers and continued with a lovely home in a share house and of course the super cute students. Teaching was heaps fun and I learned a lot about the Fijian culture, traditions and way of life. It was an amazing feeling to make the kids happy with such small things like bringing new pencils, they give you so much love and happiness its unbelievable. I also really enjoyed being part of a massive international volunteer family. We made weekend trips together and learned to cook traditional Fijian meals, we spent every free minute together. And all that from day 1.
So if you're still not sure about becoming a volunteer (wherever you wanna go), it's definitely worth every Cent, you gonna make so many unforgettable experiences and meet people from all over the world! Tru Experience Travel helped me with all my questions and the application, what made everything way easier.
Thank you!

Tara
Hong Kong

An extraordinary Christmas in China

This is the second time I join volunteer travel with Tru Experience Travel. However, this is my first Christmas spent in a country that most people do not celebrate Christmas. I was a bit worried and struggled at first but turns out that it was a marvellous and unforgettable Christmas for me,

On weekdays, I taught in a kindergarten with other volunteers. The kids are very cute and sweet. I am amazed by their willingness to participate in our class.

On Christmas Day, we had a simple but cozy christmas party in the old house. Some children in the village came over to play and there are laughters everywhere. I really like the atmosphere.

Although it is cold in the village, the staff and volunteers are so nice and warm. Indeed, I had a great time there.

I wish I will be there again next Christmas!! :)

Jack
Craven Arms

Zhangjiang International Culture Exchange

My experiences with TRU Experience travel have been very good and the member of staff that I was in contact with during the planning stage was very helpful.
I would say the International Culture Exchange has been life changing to everyone on the programme but especially for me.
Through the trips, teaching, socialising and the opportunities that were available to me I have improved myself and become a better person.
The people I've met and the experiences I've had on this programme are memories that I will never forget.

More structure and planned days would be nice since some days weren't planned until the day before which is stressful for both volunteers and organisers

Jemma
ipswich

Culture and Fun

I left for China after watching Taken the Movie with my Mum and Dad. It was not a good film to watch the day before you leave your parents for the first time, my mum called me EVERYDAY for my first week, before being satisfied I was in the safest of hands lol. China has been my best experience to date, It is one of my top 3 countries and I continue to travel back calling it my second home,the people in the village are just adorable so kind so giving and so willing. They certainly made me more of a humble person.

Many of us dream of travelling the world and seeing parts of the world we’ve only seen in television and film. The chance to experience another country and culture is an invaluable learning experience that will stay with you forever and the only way to