You will be part of a group of young individuals who get the opportunity to experience South Africa as we take you on a 10 week journey. Horseback riding in the bush veld, snorkeling in the warm Indian Ocean, adventure activities, interactive excursions, skills development, community outreach and loads of memory making experiences form part of the EVOLVE Gap Experience. Set in the breathtaking Limpopo province, we introduce you to a wide variety of skill sets: Barista training, First Aid, Financial Management, Basics of Film Making, Vehicle maintenance, Cooking, African Pottery and much more. With adventure activities and excursions that are all included in our program, together with a road trip to the East Coast, you will go back home with an unique African experience that others only dream off.
- Visiting Kruger National Park, Endangered species centre, U'Shaka Waterworld and Marine World. Exploring the Scenic Panorama Route and other beautifull sites across Limpopo and Kwazulu Natal.
- Week long trip to the East Coast where you learn to surf, snorkel and scuba in the warm Indian Ocean
- Experience multiple adventure activities: zip-lining, water tubing, surfing, scuba diving, birding, survival camp, fishing, game drives, target shooting, wildlife tracking, horseback riding and a lot more.
- Get exposure of different skill sets: Barista Training, Cooking, African Pottery, Vehicle Maintenance, Fishing, Film Making and much more. Career development and financial management training.
- Experience a bush veld campfire with new-found friends under the African sky