- South Africa
View Other Details
Professional coaching services
Registrations and equipment as per activities
Personal pocket money
Personal gear such as bicycle, camping gear, hiking gear and tents (Can be rented from Rene)
Activities outside of prospectus
Transport to and from Warriors Academy at the start and finish of each Quest (Transport can be arranged on request)
Emergency transportation to doctors or other related services
Medical and Travel Insurance (US students it is pre-requisite to get travel and medical insurance from iNext, to be added to your account)
Are you looking for an adventure Gap Year in South Africa? Then look no further than the Warriors Academy. Our internationally accredited gap year program is the perfect combination of travel, fun, adventure and self-development.
You can expect to have new and exhilarating experiences while meeting people from around the world. During this year, you will be mentally and physically pushed out of your comfort zones. You will be supported, guided and tick off an array of bucket list items while learning more about yourself and your potential.
Our Gap Year program is structured to include four 7-week Quests. Each Quest has its own set of adventure activities, soft skill workshops and personal mentoring sessions.
You are able to do any number of quests or all four as part of our full Gap Year program!
- Warriors Academy is accredited by the International Gap Year Association
- Warriors Academy provides a comprehensive variety of training, activities, experiences and travel
- Our program is highly structured with a focus on personal growth and development
- We have highly qualified, trained and experienced facilitators
- Warriors Academy is international and multicultural