- South Africa
View Other Details
Professional coaching services
Registrations and equipment as per activities
Personal pocket money
Personal gear such as bicycle, camping gear, hiking gear and tents (Can be rented from Rene)
Activities outside of prospectus
Transport to and from Warriors Academy at the start and finish of each Quest (Transport can be arranged on request)
Emergency transportation to doctors or other related services
Medical and Travel Insurance (US students it is pre-requisite to get travel and medical insurance from iNext, to be added to your account)
Warriors Academy is an internationally accredited Gap Year program that has been running in South Africa for the past 17 years.
The Warriors Gap Year program is made up of four seasonal Quests. Each Quest is structured and has unique features and activities. These are focused on equipping young adults with emotional intelligence skills, time, stress and conflict management, leadership, teamwork, problem-solving while exploring and experiencing the best that South Africa has to offer.
Our Gap Year involves adventure activities, personal coaching and self-mastery workshops aimed at building emotional fitness and strengthening both the body and mind. Some of these activities include hiking, kloofing, water rafting, bungee jumping, cycle safari’s, animal encounters and so much more.
We also run our MAI (Multi-activity Instructor) program for those looking for a career in the adventure industry.
- Warriors Academy is accredited by the International Gap Year Association
- Warriors Academy provides a comprehensive variety of training, activities, experiences and travel
- Our program is highly structured with a focus on personal growth and development
- We have highly qualified, trained and experienced facilitators
- Once you become a Warrior, you become part of a family