Help us support Sri Lanka's youth in orphanages, kindergartens and community centres, where you need to roll up your sleeves and provide care, education and companionship to many underprivilaged children.
It is truly a rewarding and inspirational experience, and you'll quickly see and feel the impact of your energy and kindness.
Expect a typical day to involve:
- Teaching conversational English.
- Playing sport and fun games.
- Helping disabled children with meals times.
Your weekends are free to explore the magic of Sri Lanka. Rainforest to arid plains, to highlands and sandy beaches, it's got something to please everyone.
- Organising fun, creative and educational activities
- Cultural immersion living with a host family
- Providing care for orphaned children in need
- Assisting with the physical rehabilitation of the disabled
- Teaching basic life skills, English and maths