Travel and Volunteer during Winter, Spring and Summer Break!

How about an alternative winter, spring or summer break that gives you life's best moments but also gives you an opportunity to learn and travel to far away places. Our super fun and volunteer travel programs in Asia and South Africa are perfect for your breaks. You could be teaching children, getting involved in animal welfare, marine conservation or sports coaching in India, Cambodia, Thailand, Nepal, Sri Lanka or Africa! You will be living in beautiful locations, interacting with locals and contributing to multiple projects that are of your interest.

All we need from you is a commitment of 2 to 4 weeks minimum and lots of positive energy. We organize your airport transfers, safe accommodation, project training, super enthusiastic and friendly local teams, health and safety and lots more. So sign up today and start a journey of a lifetime and utilize your break in the most rewarding and enjoyable way ever!

Mel

Amazing experience in Kerala

I volunteered in Kerala for two weeks teaching English and I had the time of my life. I was looked after by the Rainbow team from start to finish and made some great friends.
I taught years 1 to 4 and all the children were fantastic, intelligent, polite and despite such little resources they were happy and loved attending school.
I never had any difficulties on the trip and loved every second. The backwaters trip is a trip i'll never forget; such beautiful views and such a relaxing place!
If you're looking for an amazing experience I would definitely recommend volunteering with Rainbow Volunteers!

About Volunteering Journeys

Volunteering Journeys is a social enterprise that provides quality, affordable and tailored volunteer programs in Asia and Africa. Whether you are looking for educational growth, personal fulfillment, or skill building, our programs will give you a...