Our projects are the ideal chance to gain an understanding of health care in the developing world, whilst gaining hands on medical experience as you rotate though general medicine, obstetrics, maternity, ENT, paediatrics and ETU departments.
- Shadowing and observing doctors in all departments.
- Regular medical workshops that will provide you with a thorough understanding of the medical system of the country.
- Running outreach workshops in rural community centres so that local people can seek basic medical advice and food, free of charge.
Your weekends are free to explore the rainforests, highlands and sandy beaches, it's got something for everyone.
- Cultural immersion living with a host family
- Preventing illness and disease through outreach and education
- Shadowing highly experienced doctors
- Expanding your knowledge of medicine and care
- Combine work experience with travel