Responsibility for the daily supervision and instruction of a small group of children in an international ski camp environment. In addition to instructing a daily program of skiing or snowboarding, counsellors will participate in a program of evening activities, supervise meals and be assigned to some wake-up, lights-out and other duties. All staff must be a role model to the children, act responsibly and in a caring manner at all times and show understanding of and appreciation for diverse cultural backgrounds.
Applicants should possess an internationally recognized ski and/or snowboard instructor qualification to PSIA 1/CSIA 1/CASI 1 level as well as a first aid and CPR qualification issued by a recognized body.
Applicants must be at least 21 years of age and fluent in English.
- Meet similarly-minded young people and establish lasting friendships.
- Experience working with children of all ages from diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Spend time in the beautiful Swiss Alps.
- Gain experience and improve your skills teaching skiing or snowboarding.
- Explore Switzerland and nearby Italy and France on your time off.