EA Ski and Snowboard Training Internship in Canada

EA Ski and Snowboard Training Internship in Canada

Book Early and Save $$ - Limited time only!
Applications now open for securing your position on a 2018/19 northern hemisphere instructor internship course. Kicking off between mid-November and the start of December 2018, now is the ideal time to enquire so you can book early and save...

With book early and save you will receive...
- $1,500 off course costs
- Flexible payment plan and reduced deposit to help you secure your spot
- Guaranteed job offer at one of our 29 world-class resorts

Join EA Ski and Snowboard on a gap year internship at one of our 7 world-class resorts available in Canada!

Choose from stunning resorts all over the world, and start training to become a professional Ski/Snowboard instructor. EA offers an orientation, training, exam preparation, and a job offer so you can work the winter season as an instructor at a resort.

Click on "Visit Site" to download our guide to becoming an instructor and get more details on gap year internships.

• Accommodation
  • Full Training
  • Guaranteed Job Offer
  • Examination Costs
  • Transfers to the Resort
  • Employee Lift Passes
  • Secure a job offer at one of our 7 resorts available in Canada
  • With over 10 years experience, you know you are in safe hands..
  • The best training consultants! We are all snow bunnies, we speak your language and understand your needs
  • Fully-inclusive packages available!
North America » Canada » Calgary
Instructor internships in Canada include:

- Guaranteed job offer
- Level 1 examination fees
- Training from industry professionals
- Staff lift pass and benefits
- Access to our 27 partner resorts
- Accommodation while training
- Staff merchandise
- STA deals on flights and insurance
and so much more...

Hi Shayden- Tipu . Our accommodation lengths vary between each resort and course best thing to do is apply and select your preferred resort and one of our sales consultants will send you all of the information out your full inclusions :) Thanks Alenka

James

EA Ski and Snowboard Cypress

My experience with EA Ski and Snowboard was amazing!
Teaching snowboarding was so much fun, it's the best job I've ever had.
We started off with 3 weeks of intense training to get us prepped for doing our CASI Level 1. The trainers were so great and they understood that on powder days we should get some free riding time. The 3 weeks training is so encompassing that it even allowed a few of us to also get our CASI Level 2 later in the season.
Some of my favourite moments from the season were learning a tonne of new park tricks and the amazing powder day we had on Boxing day.
I can't wait to get back on the mountain for next season and start teaching again!

This program was super helpful with the guranteed job offer at the end. It could have been helpful to have a little more knowledge on the ground of the local area to start off with. We figured it out pretty quickly though and the EA Interns from last year helped us out too.

Andrew
United Kingdom

Thanks for a great season

Hard to believe winter is finishing up soon but I have had a blast and I was asked to leave a review so thought its a good chance to let anyone wanting to be an instructor know a few things about EA. You are definitely paying for the luxury of everything being organised for you and to secure your instructor job, if you want to get off the plane, get everything you need basically handed to you then head off to pre-arranged accommodation you will love this service. It was perfect for me because I had no idea what going to Japan would be like and wouldn't have known where to start with bank account, phone number and tax details. I do think the guaranteed job offer is worth every cent, the resorts just wont employ people with no experience so this course was a safe option because I really didn't want to spend money to do a course then not have guaranteed work.

Need more snowboarder positions in Japan, there were 8 of us and twice as many skiers!

Response from Educating Adventures

Thanks Andrew Hooper. What an awesome review, we're so thrilled you LOVED IT! We hope to see you on the slopes soon.

Liam
USA - California

Good crew

I had a great season out in New Zealand last year and am getting ready to fly out for my second winter in the south in 2 months time. I enjoyed the course and thought the training was great. Best part of the course was definitely the crew we lived, worked and partied with and I will be mates with some of them for life. If you are looking for a course that makes it super straightforward to get qualified and start working, as well as take care of all the living/transport issues you have when moving to a new place then EA will sort you out. Shout out to Ash from EA who I worked with in the lead up to the winter and then met during the season, top guy and genuinely wants to help people become good instructors.

Queenstown was quite expensive to go out in town. Would be cool if EA could work out some bars in town where we could have got cheaper drinks.

Becks
uk

Best way to become an instructor

Until I came across EA Ski & Snowboard Training I had no idea that I could qualify as an instructor and teach all in the same season. Thanks for an amazing winter.

EA offers gap year skiing and snowboarding instruction courses to those who share a passion for snow, mountains, adventures, and fun! Short and long term skiing and snowboarding courses are available along with internships and job offers. Fun and enjoyment is central to all programs