EA Ski and Snowboard Training Instructor Internship in Canada

Join EA Ski and Snowboard on a gap year internship at one of our 7 world-class resorts available in Canada!

Choose from stunning resorts all over the world, and start training to become a professional Ski/Snowboard instructor. EA offers an orientation, training, exam preparation, and a job offer so you can work the winter season as an instructor at a resort.

Click on "Visit Site" to download our guide to becoming an instructor and get more details on gap year internships.

How an Instructor Internship works…

After flying out to your chosen destination you will have a 2-day orientation meet the other people on your course, enjoy lots of activities and socializing. You will then all travel to your chosen resort together and start your training. Training guides will be provided and you will learn from industry experts. Once we think you’re ready you'll take your level 1 exam and then once qualified you can start teaching ski lessons!

Click 'Get Started' to see if you qualify!

• Accommodation
  • Full Training
  • Guaranteed Job Offer
  • Examination Costs
  • Transfers to the Resort
  • Employee Lift Passes
  • Secure a job offer at one of our 7 resorts available in Canada
  • With over 10 years experience, you know you are in safe hands..
  • The best training consultants! We are all snow bunnies, we speak your language and understand your needs
  • Fully-inclusive packages available!
  • Gain an international instructing qualification

Hi Shayden- Tipu . Our accommodation lengths vary between each resort and course best thing to do is apply and select your preferred resort and one of our sales consultants will send you all of the information out your full inclusions :) Thanks Alenka

Elliot

Send it

For me personally, this was the first true away from home experience. With little to no knowledge of basic cooking or washing, this really was a baptism by fire, a nice and crispy baptism at that.However, these worries were soon slashed and placed into the recycle bin of my mind for later usage. Seeing Vancouver’s expansive metropolises upon landing immediately injected a sense of adventure and pure excitement for what was to come. Even though our time in Vancouver was only a flying visit it was just enough to begin to get to know future friends over eleventeen beers in Vancouver’s famous gas town.
Our first few days few days in Revelstoke were partly over shadowed by persistent rain, however a little rain never dampened our excitement for opening day or my parting spirit, in fact I think my spirit may have been a little too much for me to handle. Before I knew it opening day was at my door along with the first day of training. The snow was laid thick on the ground like sun cream on a cricket umpires top lip. The air was cool and crisp, drying out any exposed skin to that of old person’s lips. ‘send it’ and ‘dropping’ could be heard all across the mountain as skiers and boarders dived nose first into Canadas finest white stuff. Even though this fun was shorted lived due to an unusual and unfortunate lack of snow it gave me a chance to focus on my seemingly broken style of skiing (according to Revelstokes ski instructors anyways). Even so these past few days did go well and beyond to improve my skiing setting me up nice for my level one exam. However this can’t be said for all as two broken shoulders within the first week might be taking the training here a little too far. Never the less I can’t say that a few broken bones won’t stop us on our hunt for fresh lines, crazy drops and overall send it’ness.

James

EA Ski and Snowboard Cypress

My experience with EA Ski and Snowboard was amazing!
Teaching snowboarding was so much fun, it's the best job I've ever had.
We started off with 3 weeks of intense training to get us prepped for doing our CASI Level 1. The trainers were so great and they understood that on powder days we should get some free riding time. The 3 weeks training is so encompassing that it even allowed a few of us to also get our CASI Level 2 later in the season.
Some of my favourite moments from the season were learning a tonne of new park tricks and the amazing powder day we had on Boxing day.
I can't wait to get back on the mountain for next season and start teaching again!

This program was super helpful with the guranteed job offer at the end. It could have been helpful to have a little more knowledge on the ground of the local area to start off with. We figured it out pretty quickly though and the EA Interns from last year helped us out too.
Andrew

Thanks for a great season

Hard to believe winter is finishing up soon but I have had a blast and I was asked to leave a review so thought its a good chance to let anyone wanting to be an instructor know a few things about EA. You are definitely paying for the luxury of everything being organised for you and to secure your instructor job, if you want to get off the plane, get everything you need basically handed to you then head off to pre-arranged accommodation you will love this service. It was perfect for me because I had no idea what going to Japan would be like and wouldn't have known where to start with bank account, phone number and tax details. I do think the guaranteed job offer is worth every cent, the resorts just wont employ people with no experience so this course was a safe option because I really didn't want to spend money to do a course then not have guaranteed work.

Need more snowboarder positions in Japan, there were 8 of us and twice as many skiers!
Response from Educating Adventures

Thanks Andrew Hooper. What an awesome review, we're so thrilled you LOVED IT! We hope to see you on the slopes soon.

Liam

Good crew

I had a great season out in New Zealand last year and am getting ready to fly out for my second winter in the south in 2 months time. I enjoyed the course and thought the training was great. Best part of the course was definitely the crew we lived, worked and partied with and I will be mates with some of them for life. If you are looking for a course that makes it super straightforward to get qualified and start working, as well as take care of all the living/transport issues you have when moving to a new place then EA will sort you out. Shout out to Ash from EA who I worked with in the lead up to the winter and then met during the season, top guy and genuinely wants to help people become good instructors.

Queenstown was quite expensive to go out in town. Would be cool if EA could work out some bars in town where we could have got cheaper drinks.
Becks

Best way to become an instructor

Until I came across EA Ski & Snowboard Training I had no idea that I could qualify as an instructor and teach all in the same season. Thanks for an amazing winter.

About Educating Adventures

EA offers gap year skiing and snowboarding instruction courses to those who share a passion for snow, mountains, adventures, and fun! Short and long term skiing and snowboarding courses are available along with internships and job offers. Fun and...