Join EA Ski and Snowboard on a gap year internship at one of our 7 world-class resorts available in Canada!
Choose from stunning resorts all over the world, and start training to become a professional Ski/Snowboard instructor. EA offers an orientation, training, exam preparation, and a job offer so you can work the winter season as an instructor at a resort.
Click on "Visit Site" to download our guide to becoming an instructor and get more details on gap year internships.
How an Instructor Internship works…
After flying out to your chosen destination you will have a 2-day orientation meet the other people on your course, enjoy lots of activities and socializing. You will then all travel to your chosen resort together and start your training. Training guides will be provided and you will learn from industry experts. Once we think you’re ready you'll take your level 1 exam and then once qualified you can start teaching ski lessons!
Click 'Get Started' to see if you qualify!
- Full Training
- Guaranteed Job Offer
- Examination Costs
- Transfers to the Resort
- Employee Lift Passes
- Secure a job offer at one of our 7 resorts available in Canada
- With over 10 years experience, you know you are in safe hands..
- The best training consultants! We are all snow bunnies, we speak your language and understand your needs
- Fully-inclusive packages available!
- Gain an international instructing qualification