A true mixture of cultural experiences, adventure and a positive contribution to local communities in the heart of Tanzania. Whether you're trekking through the jungles of the Great Rift Valley, or planting trees to reforest the local area, you'll be experiencing the best that Tanzania has to offer and come home with memories to last a lifetime.
As well as working on exciting new projects, you will be immersed deep into the amazing cultures of Tanzania. 130 tribes come together in the extraordinary village where we are based. Located on Great Rift Valley and situated between some of the greatest wildlife reserves in the world, this is truly one of the most spectacular places you will visit.
Our volunteering programs work together with diverse communities groups in rural Tanzania creating positive and sustainable partnership. Using these partnerships we work to tackle climate change.
- Experience the best of Tanzania's beauty through our adventure excursions. Hike up to natural waterfalls and trek through the jungles of the Great Rift Valley.
- Immerse yourself in Tanzania's diverse culture. Learn bushcraft with the Maasai and cook local dishes with our neighbours.
- Experience the best of Tanzania's wildlife life through game drive safaris to Tarangrie National parks and cycle rides to Lake Manyara
- Offset your carbon footprint, empower local communities and reforst nature reserves and community spaces through tree planting.
- Work on practical projects (for example plastic repurposing or small building projects) that empower communities, provide income and facilities.