Affordable Volunteer Programs in Tanzania from $270

Are you ready for a meaningful adventure in Tanzania? Join International Volunteer HQ, the world’s most trusted and affordable volunteer abroad organization, in Africa.

You can choose from 5 volunteer project options based within villages and urban communities in and around Arusha. Your program fee includes airport pick-up, orientation, accommodation, meals and 24/7 in-country support. You’ll be accommodated in either a volunteer house or homestay, with other like-minded, impact-focused travelers from around the world.

IVHQ is trusted to support the meaningful adventures of thousands of volunteers every year, so before you even depart for Tanzania, you’ll receive outstanding personalized service from your expert Volunteer Program Manager.

If you thrive on authentic experiences, a vibrant culture, an abundance of opportunities to grow, exciting adventures and real connections, then volunteering in Tanzania is for you.

Current IVHQ Volunteer Programs in Tanzania:

• Teaching
  • Childcare
  • HIV/AIDS Support
  • Medical
  • Animal Welfare
  • IVHQ’s Tanzania program is available year-round, starting on the 1st and 15th of each month.
  • Highly affordable fees from $270 for 1 week - including airport pick-up, orientation, accommodation, meals and 24/7 in-country support.
  • You’ll be joining between 30 and 60 other IVHQ volunteers who start in Tanzania each month.
  • Our outstanding safety systems and track record set us apart - we are the world’s safest organization and you’ll have 24/7 in-country support.
  • Your volunteer efforts in Tanzania will have a positive impact because our programs are community-driven with a focus on supporting long-term local needs, while your weekends are free to explore Tanzania with fellow volunteers.

Impact

Unfortunately according to their website, you cannot volunteer if you are under 18. The only exception is if you go volunteer with a guardian. Here's the link for more questions: https://www.volunteerhq.org/faq#114

Taylor

3 weeks in Tanzania- incredible experience

I spent three weeks volunteering in Tanzania at Imara, a non-profit foundation that supports anyone affected by HIV and AIDS. The trip will be something I cherish for the rest of my life. I traveled by myself which wasn't difficult for me at all thanks to the help and communication from IVHQ. If I had any questions during my trip, there was always someone to help me. The people I met at my volunteer house will be people I keep in contact with for many years because we had such an amazing time together. I am continuing to help out my foundation all the way from home back in New York after creating a GoFundMe page for Imara so that I can send them donations for small things that they desperately need and cannot afford.

IVHQ was a great value for the money. I do suggest booking flights on your own. I was able to be placed in a volunteer house that was safe, and provided meals, water, showers and beds. If I needed to get around the town, I was able to either use the local transportation or pay to have a volunteer driver which was nice to have for nighttime activities. I would definitely book a volunteering trip through IVHQ again in the future.

I wish I had known ahead of time what types of things my foundation needed. My placement had un-useable dry erase board markers and needed paper and pens- I would have brought these items from home if I would have known!!!
Lea

Tanzanian's Most Incredible Experience

I have had the chance to go volunteering with the IVHQ association in Tanzania for 3 weeks. I went as a Childcare Volunteer, by myself, and ended up having one of the most intense and life-changing experiences of my life. IVHQ works with a local volunteering program called TVE, which managed to find great placements for us all, no matter the field we chose to volunteer in (school, hospital, vet centres...). The volunteer houses are really well organised, with great cooking provided by the local mamas. I also enjoyed "living like a Tanzanian" for 3 weeks, having the freedom to move around the cities, by Dala Dalas and feeling safe thanks to the guidelines provided by TVE at orientation.
Plus, if you have time, TVE also organises plenty of activities during the weekends such as hikes, safaris, and 2-day trips outside of Arusha, if you want to diversify your journey! Did the Safari and the waterfall hike, Loved it!

I built two incredible families: the very bright and curious kids from Majengo Childcare Centre, always eager to learn ; and the crazy friends I made from all around the world in Simba House.

All those reasons show why I would definitely recommend this experience.

I went during winter and was underprepared for the cold.
Would emphasise more on what clothes to bring, not only on what is culturally appropriate but also regarding the weather.
Rachel

Just incredible

I can’t rate this experience highly enough. The country is fantastic, the in country team “Tanzania volunteer experience” are fantastic, the people I met where fantastic, the food was fantastic.
The support you get from the in country team was above and beyond what I expected, I travelled as a solo female and although it’s not the first time I always feel a bit anxious as to how the experience will be. I think when you spend so much time and money you don’t want to be disappointed - you won’t be! The whole team are always a whatsapp away if you need them, even if it’s a really stupid question, but they’re not constantly there fussing over you so you get the authentic experience of living and volunteering in the country without being shepherded to every place like a total tourist.
There was an abundance of activities to do after placement or at the weekend. We got a large group together and did the Ndoro waterfalls, moshi and the hot springs and then two weeks later we set off to attempt to climb Kilimanjaro. Then in the week we got the dala dala out to visit a couple of orphanages. The placements aren’t set in stone so if you have problems you can change and the staff genuinely want you to get the best out of your experience.
IVHQ were always an email away in the run up to the trip to answer questions and help me get excited. My placement and pickup details were a bit late coming through (about a week before I left) but other than that I have nothing to complain about and every reason to shout from the rooftops that THIS WAS AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE! And if that doesn’t convince you I had a good time, I’m already planning another trip back!

I genuinely found no faults
Response from International Volunteer HQ - IVHQ

Hi Rachel, Thanks so much for your glowing review of the Tanzania program. It's awesome to hear that you had an amazing experience and are planning your next volunteer trip already. Tanzania is magical and I agree that the staff make the program 10 times better :) Thanks again for sharing your experience with others and I'm sure will see you back in Tanzania in no time! ^Will - IVHQ Tanzania Program Manager

Rebecca

Amazing experience

Like any first time volunteer I was nervous booking a trip like this through a company I found online, I was nervous walking out the airport but as soon as I met Johana and Gertrude at the airport my fears washed away they were so welcoming and kind. It didnt take long for me to feel at home in Tanzania, The staff are so supportive and helpful through everything. My bags went missing and when it arrived I had some issues at the airport with medical supplies I had brought Will emailed me to make sure I was ok the staff were so kind. The mamas are the best! you will not go hungry and you won't be disappointed. I went with no expectations and everything blew me away, I did my placement at levelosi hospital and I love it. no day is the same but you will learn so much . I have been a nurse now for 6 years and work in the operating room and I tell ya, I learned so much there! the experience was such an amazing one, I was so happy i ended up extending my trip and staying an extra week. I am so thankful I found IVHQ and i look back to returning again this summer for two more months

Response from International Volunteer HQ - IVHQ

Hi Rebecca - I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed your time on the program and that you felt supported by our local team throughout your time in Tanzania! It's so awesome that you were able to learn so much from your placement, and I want to thank you for your valuable contribution. I wish you all the best! ^Will - IVHQ Tanzania Program Manager

Aaron

Education Program in Tanzania - AMAZING!

I volunteered in education in Tanzania with IVHQ for 16 weeks from Oct 1st, 2017 to Jan 21st, 2018. It was one of the most amazing and life-changing experiences of my life. Due to the affordability of the IVHQ programs, I wouldn't have been able to afford such a long duration with any other organization, so I owe a lot to IVHQ for making it possible.

While in Tanzania, I lived in a large house with as many as 20 other volunteers, but it was always comfortable and our needs were always seen to by the friendly and knowledgeable staff. We were always safe and got 3 good meals a day, included in the program dues. The house was kept clean and all accommodations were comfortable. We had "social night" once a week where the volunteers from all of the different houses would get together and share experiences and socialize. The organization handles transportation and of course, like every night, prepares the food. It's a nice touch.

The volunteer assignment, itself, was fantastic. I was put in contact with the director of a large school with many opportunities to help as much as I could. Transportation to and from your placement is not provided (except for the first day), but it's pretty easy and cheap to get around in Tanzania. The organization is very involved with the various places that they send their volunteers and they do their homework to ensure that they are sending their volunteers to a place where they are safe and can be of help. They stay in communication with the directors of the schools and their staff make regular visits to different placements to observe and give/receive feedback.

Volunteering with IVHQ has tremendous value and I would recommend it to anyone interested in volunteering abroad.

Maybe providing transportation to/from placement would be good, but it's easy and cheap to get around and I think it adds to the experience.
Response from International Volunteer HQ - IVHQ

Hi Aaron - It's awesome to hear you had an amazing experience in Tanzania, and I'm so glad to hear you found our fees affordable enough to participate for a longer duration. It's awesome to hear you felt supported during your time on the program and that you found value in your placement work. We appreciate your feedback and hope to have you join IVHQ again soon! ^Will - IVHQ Tanzania Program Manager

Katey

Happy Hearts and Joyful Souls

I didn't have any expectations when arriving in Tanzania, but oh boy, it was better than anything I could have imagined.
The culture, the atmosphere, the people. All were such incredible things that made my experience that much better.
I was part of the HIV/AIDS program for 9 weeks and it was the most eye opening experience. It was so very emotional but worth every second. The women in the program are such genuine human beings who are grateful for the little they have. Each day was completely different and we did so much more than what I was expecting to do. We did village visits, school visits, home visits, taught English, business and maths classes, and so much more!
I was the first volunteer at the new HIV/AIDS placement which meant there was a lot of work needed to be done to make sure the program could run smoothly. After a lot of hard work and a lot of hit and misses and not knowing whether I had even made a difference we came up with a sound structure for the program. And then, by the end of my third week there, I had one of the mamas in the program tell me in the very little English that she speaks, 'my heart is happy...because of you.' From that moment on I knew that whatever I did, big or small, it was being appreciated by these women.
The hardest thing I've ever had to do is say goodbye. I will definitely be back to this magnificent country.

Response from International Volunteer HQ - IVHQ

Hi Katey, I love your philosophy behind approaching your volunteer trip and I'm glad it was better than you imagined. Tanzania is such a special place and we are so happy that you were able to experience it first hand! In your 9 weeks on the program, it sounds like you quite the impact on the ladies at the placement and the structure of Imara Foundation and the local team mentioned that you done an AMAZING JOB. We appreciate your dedication to the HIV/AIDS Support project and we would love to have you join us again! Thanks so much for being an awesome volunteer. ^Will - IVHQ Tanzania Program Manager

Nina

My Tanzanian Volunteer Experience

I have now completed 2 IVHQ programs in Tanzania. Each experience was filled with unforgettable moments that I will cherish for the rest of my life. Tanzanian people are like no other. They are kind. They are friendly. They are helpful. Every friend that I have made here will be a friend for life. The children and families I have worked with during my placements will stay in my heart forever. If I had any tips for new volunteers, it would be: To have an open mind, and an open heart. Remember that this is Africa. People will say certain things and act in certain ways because their lives are hard here. Always love and always forgive, the world is already filled with enough hate, so it’s important that we do everything we can to make it a better place.

I believe it would be beneficial for volunteers if they were provided advice about photography in the country. I have witnessed too many times, volunteers taking photos of scenes that they should not be taking photos of. It can be disrespectful and also detrimental to the image that volunteers attain. I have spoken up when I have witnessed this, but perhaps to avoid embarrassment it would be great if IVHQ provided future volunteers with guidance about photography (what is and isn’t acceptable).
Response from International Volunteer HQ - IVHQ

Hi Nina, Thanks for sharing your Tanzania volunteer experience on GoOverseas! It's great to hear that you enjoyed your time on the program again and I agree that Tanzanian people are amazing. I completely agree with your comments on photography and that's why during orientation volunteers have to sign the IVHQ Child Protection Policy which states that "photos/videos should not be taken in a way intended to belittle or degrade any placement participant". There is also a section in our Online Training Modules which talks about the do's and don'ts around photography and we recommend completely these training modules before traveling to their destinations. I really appreciate your suggestion on how the program can be improved and I will see if this topic can be covered further at orientation. Thanks again for being a great volunteer :) ^Nina - IVHQ Tanzania Program Manager

Catherine

Tanzania Childcare Program

I loved every second of this experience. From hanging out with the other volunteers, to working with the people at my placement, to interacting with locals in the town... every single person I encountered on this trip had such a positive impact on my experience and I couldn't thank them enough. My two weeks there flew by and I wish that I could have stayed for another two... or more! The local team was great and had so many weekend trips laid out for us to choose from, there wasn't a day that we weren't busy!

need to be more clear and stress to volunteers about what to do when acquiring the visa at the airport. I ended up having to buy the volunteer visa because the people recognized Angela's name on my information sheet, but if I had known more of what to say (such as I was just staying with her while I am here for a safari/etc) I could have gotten out of it.
Response from International Volunteer HQ - IVHQ

Hi Catherine, I'm glad to hear you made the most of your trip to Tanzania! I agree that the Tanzanian people and local team are extremely kind an helpful and I can see why they made your experience a positive one. It's sounds like you have left Tanzania with lots of wonderful memories and we hope that you will return again one day. I appreciate your suggestion on how IVHQ can improve the program and I can assure that we are working hard to make sure the correct information is given to volunteers with regards to the tourist visa and work permit. Thanks again for being a great volunteer! ^Willie - IVHQ Tanzania Program Manager

Ellie

Teaching/ childcare in Tanzania

For all the first timers in Tanzania there are no words that describe how incredible this country is. The people, the place everything. I always knew that my time volunteering would impact me greatly post travel but I didnt know that aspects other than my actually placement would have such a profound affect on me I did childcare/ teaching and was based at a school called Hillcrest which was a 20 minute walk from the volunteer house. One thing I would advise is for anyone doing this program to check if the kids are on holidays during your placement. The usual kids at the school I was at were all on holiday during my placement which was a shame because I didn’t get to teach but there were a lot of local kids that were still at school in the morning so my experience with the children was still great nonetheless. A tip I’d suggest prior to coming is to plan activities for the children to do while your there or create a teaching plan so that you know roughly what you’d like to teach. I do say roughly as it’s also good to observe a class or two before coming and the children’s behaviour then develop a plan accordingly based around their curriculum and so on. The kids are amazing! You will learn just as much from them as they learn from you. Their smiles are infectious. During the weekends there are endless excursions you can go on. My two favourites which I’d definitely recommend is the 2 day Moshi trip and the 4 day safari. On the Moshi trip you get to go to a coffee plantation and make your own coffee, go to a waterfall, go to the base of Kilimanjaro and go to the most magical hot spring. The 4 day safari is majestic. You get to go to 3 national parks including Serengeti and Ngorongoro.
In Tanzania things will obviously operate differently then back home which might take some adapting. But just embrace this new situation you’re in! “Hakuna Matata” as the locals say and I’m sure you’ll be adopting that line too. Be prepared to have an experience of a lifetime.

By stating the holidays of children at school if applicable. Being more thorough about visa requirements.
Response from International Volunteer HQ - IVHQ

Hi Ellie, Thanks for taking your time to share your experience! By the sounds of things, it sounds like an amazing experience and made the most of the wonderful activities Arusha has to offer. I appreciate your comments around the school holidays and will work with the local team to ensure these are better communicated to volunteers in 2018. Thanks again for volunteering with IVHQ in Tanzania and I hope you will return one day :) ^Willie - IVHQ Tanzania Program Manager

Natalie

Volunteering through IVHQ was the most life changing experience in my life so far! I say so far because I KNOW that volunteering this past summer will not be the last time I do so, exspecially with such great support and pricing by IVHQ! While helping others out, the locals ended up helping me find my inner peace, adventures, and life route! Anybody looking for a great opportunity to see the world and better it, IVHQ is a fantastic and cheap company that'll help you do so!

Response from International Volunteer HQ - IVHQ

Hi Natalie. Thanks for sharing such a lovely review. It's wonderful to hear that volunteering in Tanzania was a life-changing experience for you and that you'll be back to volunteer with in the future. We look forward to it!

Katie

Just Do It!

I had always wanted to do a trip like this and I'm SO happy that I did. If you're feeling nervous or hesitant, I believe that is completely normal & just do it! You will thank yourself later. The experience that I had in Tanzania was one that I will never forget. I stayed at the Simba volunteer house for 6 weeks with about 10-30 other volunteers. The friends that I made and connected with were absolutely amazing and it was so hard to leave at the end of my 6 weeks. The local children that came to play at the house inspired me every single day to be grateful and look at the positive in every situation.
I also ended up finding a puppy that needed his leg amputated and I ended up bringing him home to Canada. The support that I received from all of the people working there was AMAZING & I am forever grateful for them.
All in all, IVHQ is a wonderful organization that is very reasonably priced. You will not regret going.

Response from International Volunteer HQ - IVHQ

Hi Katie, Thanks for sharing your lovely words of encouragement for future volunteers! We are happy to hear that you had an unforgettable time in Tanzania and it was our pleasure to help facilitate this trip for you. We hope your puppy is enjoying life in Canada!

Alannah

Most Amazing Month of my Life!

I spent the month of July 2017 in Arusha, Tanzania and it truly stole my heart! The staff in Tanzania were so helpful from the minute we got off the plane. I always felt so comfortable talking to them about any questions I had with my placement or any other aspect of the experience. The school I was in truly changed my perspective. The wonderful children gave so much more to me than I could have ever given to them. I miss walking into the little school and being welcomed by so much love. The language barrier can be challenging but it's worth all the effort and hand gestures! I feel so honored to have been apart of their school for such a short space of time. Tanzania is a beautiful country with kind people. There is so much opportunity for excursions if you want to experience the culture while there. I couldn't recommend volunteering in Tanzania more! You'll make lifelong friends with the locals and people from all around the world.

Have more background information on each placement prepared for incoming volunteers to read about.
Response from International Volunteer HQ - IVHQ

Hi Alannah, Thanks for your lovely review! We are stoked to hear that you experienced a warm and comfortable welcome onto the IVHQ program and your teaching placement in Tanzania. Thanks for your recommendation and we would love to have you back one day.

No, I don't recommend
Nikki

Teaching in Tanzania

My friend volunteered through IVHQ over four years ago and had nothing but amazing things to say. Every summer I planned to do the same but fear kept pushing me back. Finally, I stomped on fear and booked and it was the scariest, yet most exciting thing I had ever done. I was going to Africa! Being home now it still does not feel real. I am so proud of myself for being so brave and conquering my fears of traveling alone across the world. If anyone is having doubts, don't think about it, just go!!! It will be the best decision you ever made!

While I was in Africa, I felt at home. At the airport pick up, I was greeted by the local staff (TVE) and already started mingling with other volunteers and got to know them while we waited. I was placed in a brand new volunteer house along with 20 + other volunteers and instantly we felt like family. I arrived on the Friday and within a few hours I had already booked up my weekend with a trip to Moshi and the Massai Village. Both of which I would highly recommend. The local staff made us feel welcomed and accommodated. They were very helpful in booking excursions and answering questions. Luckily I arrived on a Friday to allow the time to do things, which I would recommend doing. I really only knew about the safari excursion so I was very pleased to find out all of the possibilities upon arrival. I wish there could have been a detailed list sent ahead of time of options and price costs as I did miss out on some things that I wanted to do.

I volunteered at an Orphanage/ School and it was the most amazing experience. You're heart becomes so full of love but also heartbreak at the same time. I loved my placement so much. My only regret is not staying longer. It's hard to make the connections and then just leave 2 weeks later. You don't feel like you've made any difference. I only stayed for 2 weeks and it was not long enough. I was supposed to be teaching but I ended up really only providing child care. This was okay for me though as I enjoyed just playing with them. The local staff is very helpful in helping you relocate if you are not happy though. I also helped donate a lot of food and supplies to my school and the local staff helped me purchase and transport it all to the school.

I really don't have anything bad to say about my experience. All the set backs were really just because I was in a different country, #TIA (this is Africa). You just have to be open-minded, patient and do your research so you don't have any surprises.

If you're having doubts, don't. Just GO!

Response from International Volunteer HQ - IVHQ

Hi Nikki, Thanks for sharing! It sounds like you had an action-packed, rewarding and inspiring volunteer trip to Tanzania. We are so glad to hear that you were able to overcome your fears as it was excellent to have you volunteer with us. We would love to have you join us again in the future.

elizabeth

Tanzania July 2017

I have wanted to teach in Africa since i was a young child. I've researched many volunteer programs and IVHQ was the most affordable. Before the program start, I was in contact with the tanzanian coordinator, volunteer directors in tanzania, recent volunteers, and the tour coordinator. Upon arrival, I was greeted by the local team at the airport. I was escorted to the volunteer house, to town, and to my placement for the first time, allowing me to feel confident and safe in my environment. This program was an extremely rewarding experience. I have made many life long friends. My entire outlook on life has dramatically changed. I would recommend IVHQ to anyone.

Response from International Volunteer HQ - IVHQ

Hi Elizabeth, Thanks for sharing! We are so glad to hear your time on the program in Tanzania was rewarding, safe, and helped to change your outlook on life. Thanks for your recommendation and for being a great IVHQ volunteer!
Will – IVHQ Tanzania Program Manager

Kelly

A Chapter of Life in Tanzania

78 days ago I left what has been the most impactful experience of my life. As I sit here staring at this computer screen, I struggle to write a review on my time volunteering in Tanzania. I have already written multiple journal entries and blogs, told numerous stories to friends and family, but how can I possibly find the words to suffice how important this trip was in a review. The truth is I can’t. I can’t convey such an experience into words, but I can try.

After four busy years getting my degree at Michigan State University, I decided I needed a mental break before I started medical school. I took the plunge and signed up for 3 months of volunteering alone in Tanzania, not knowing at all what I was really getting myself into. I remember standing at the door of the Twiga volunteer house, suitcase in hand, nervous to walk through the door. The current volunteers were nothing but warm and welcoming and I was even convinced to climb 19,341 feet to the top of Mount Kilimanjaro over New Years.

Not a day goes by where I do not think about Kilimanjaro and my time on that 7-day hike. Through the shivering nights, the laughs shared from the food tent, and the long, slow 8 hour summit hike through the snow during a whiteout, I became family with a group of strangers. Kilimanjaro is like nothing else. It pushed me until I cried, showed me the astounding beauty of 5 different climate zones ranging from jungle to tundra, and provided me with the best climbing guides I could imagine. Never have I felt such a liberating moment than when I stood on top of Uhuru peak, and I am always longing to be back.

My placement was at Hillcrest Nursery School, where I spent my time in a class of about twenty 5-6 year old kids. I remember the first day arriving to the school after a 20 minute walk through a nearby village. The kids instantly ran up to me and the other two volunteers showering us with hugs and hands to hold, screaming, “Teacha! Teacha!”. Over the 3 months I was overwhelmed with the students compassion, eagerness to learn, and curiosity for the world. The teachers at this school are some of the most wonderful, hard-working women I have ever met, and I am thankful for the time I had. I was able to see the progress of the students’ work and noticed how proud and happy I had become. Though some days could be tough, these children are the future and have overall provided me with the most pure happiness I have ever felt, while teaching me to become more patient and committed. These kids whom have much less than you and me, still have the biggest of hearts in the smallest of people.

Aside from my wonderful experiences with the students, Kilimanjaro, and Safari, I made friends that will last a lifetime. Living in the volunteer house allowed me to meet people from all over the world. I feel that there is something very special about befriending people from different countries. It was interesting to trade culture and language differences, but the friends I made also brought about parts of me I have never noticed before. It is amazing to have friends who have been a part of such a meaningful experience in your life and I feel lucky to have friends worth missing, whom I can now visit.

I think back on the person I was before Tanzania, and to the person I have now become. A more independent me: without that comfort person from home, I was forced to expand my comfort zones as I made friends and did things alone. In Tanzania I learned the concept of “African Time” and noticed things do not always happen on time, and sometimes things happen hours later. I became more easy going, as I realized I need to have the ability to adjust expectations in life and take things as they come. Whether it was drinking goat’s blood, taking the public transportation to town to meet a friend alone, or dancing in the rain, I learned the importance of “living in the moment”. Life is to precious to be occupied thinking about the future, or dwelling on the past. We should be focusing on the now, and since Tanzania I have made it my mission to say “yes” to as many safe opportunities that come my way, no matter how silly. Life has so much to offer if you let it.

78 days. It has been 78 days since I left Tanzania. Although the post-travel depression has come and gone and I am adjusted to life back at home, I am always thinking about Tanzania and its beautiful people and versatile landscape. I feel it is so important to experience a new culture in a country that is different from our own, and I recommend volunteering abroad to anyone, as you will find giving back provides you with a sense of purpose. This experience has only made me more competent and ready to take on the world, and I know that one day I will be back.

Perhaps stressing the importance of volunteers needing to be open-minded with their placement. If you feel that you aren't as useful as you would like to be at your placement, you must take initiative and find a way to be active, whether that is planning a program for the children, building a project, or even asking what else can be done to help.
Response from International Volunteer HQ - IVHQ

Hi Kelly, What an incredible review! Thank you so much for taking the time to write about the lessons you learnt from climbing Kilimanjaro, your teaching placement, and meeting other like-minded people from all over the world. It is awesome to hear that you have become a more independent, confident, competent, easy going and adaptable person due to the experiences you had in Tanzania. We have really enjoyed your review and would love to have you join us again in the future.
Will – IVHQ Tanzania Program Manager

About International Volunteer HQ - IVHQ

IVHQ is the world’s most trusted and affordable volunteer abroad organization, offering the largest range of safe and impactful volunteer programs in 40+ destinations around the world.

Over 80,000 travelers have volunteered abroad with IVHQ over the...