- United States of America
View Other Details
We are proud of our demonstrated commitment to financial assistance for students in need. We award need-based aid based on the School and Student Service for Financial Aid form (SSS), available at sssbynais.org. The Dynamy code is 2938.
For more information, https://dynamy.org/tuition-and-aid/
Dynamy Internship Year offers full-year or semester (fall/spring) options and strategically mimics a college calendar.
Full Year: Our full year students will attend Dynamy from September to May (similar to an academic calendar). Students who attend Dynamy for the full year will have the opportunity to complete three different internships- one in the fall and potentially two in the spring.
Semester: Our fall semester will run from September to December. Students who join us for just the fall semester will complete one internship experience which will be roughly nine or ten weeks long. Students who apply for the fall semester do have the option to reapply for the spring semester. Our spring semester will run from January to May with a week off in March for spring break. Students who join us for just the spring semester will complete one internship experience.
- Independent Living Skills- Students will learn to live independently in apartments with other Dynamy students where they are responsible for their own meals, cleaning and managing their schedule.
- Advising and Mentoring- Students will meet weekly with their internship advisor where goals, successes and challenges are discussed.
- Experiential Learning and Professional Skills- Students will work 28 hours a week, Tuesday through Friday, at their internship location for roughly seven hours each day.
- Life Skills- Students will participate in budgeting workshops, time management and other foundational executive functioning skills.
- College and Career Exploration- Students will work with our onsite college counselor, as well as their advisor, to discuss transition options for both college bound students and those entering the workforce.