- United States of America
View Other Details
We are proud of our demonstrated commitment to financial assistance for students in need. We award need-based aid based on the School and Student Service for Financial Aid form (SSS), available at sssbynais.org. The Dynamy code is 2938.
For more information, https://dynamy.org/tuition-and-aid/
Founded in 1969, Dynamy Internship Year is one of the most established gap programs in the country. Our program offers a challenging and engaging gap year opportunity for students, age 17-22, who are interested in exploring and discovering different career paths through hands-on experiential learning. Located in Worcester, Massachusetts, Dynamy is a domestic gap program where students are able to select from nearly 100 internship opportunities to explore during their gap year or semester. In conjunction with their internships and professional mentoring, students benefit from apartment living, college advising and optional college seminars through Clark University. With two different enrollment options, a full academic year or one semester, Dynamy offers students the flexibility to get the most out of their gap year. Dynamy’s unique, yet real-world, approach helps students find their focus, build confidence, and work on skills critical for success in college, a career, and beyond!
Video and Photos
- Independent Living Skills- Students learn to live independently in apartments with other Dynamy students where they are responsible for their own meals, cleaning, and managing their schedule.
- Advising and Mentoring- Weekly advising sessions encourage growth and conversations around goals and reflection throughout the year.
- Experiential Learning- With 28 hours of internship work per week and the opportunity to do up to 3 internships over an academic year students get experience with different career options.
- Life Skills Workshops- Students will participate in workshops focused on budgeting, time management, and other foundational executive functioning skills.
- College and Career Counseling- Students work with our onsite college counselor, as well as their advisor, to discuss transition options for both college bound students and those entering the workforce.