Travel For Teens: Belgium

Exploring Belgium by bike!
Exploring Belgium by bike!

Our time in Belgium will be spent in the charming towns of Bruges, Damme, and Antwerp, with an optional excursion to the beautiful port city of Ghent. We will bike around Bruges and explore this enchanting town during the day. We will also visit a concentration camp and have the opportunity to visit Antwerp. And don't forget to try the delicious Belgian culinary treats like authentic belgian waffles! Of course, no trip to Belgium would be complete without a visit to a local chocolate factory to learn about (and taste!) the fine art of making chocolate!

Adventure & Culture

Amsterdam, Belgium and Paris: Join us this summer for an adventure to three of Europe's most popular countries mixed with the lesser-known marvels of each! Stroll along the canals of Amsterdam, discover the stunning Belgian countryside, and soak up Parisian culture in France.

Now Hiring: Travelers with Youth/Education Experience!

Are you passionate about inspiring youth? Do you believe experiential education is crucial to growth and development? TFT staff have the unique opportunity to work with teens in incredible countries all around the globe. Our staff have in-depth knowledge of the destinations we visit and are proven role models and leaders. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! Check out our site for more details and to submit your application today!

Mac

Best Trip Ever

I went on the Belgium, Amsterdam, Paris trip with TFT and it is safe to say that I had a life changing experience. This trip not only immersed me into the foreign cultures of countries I've never visited before, but it also benefited me socially, in a way that I never thought was possible. The counselors I had were all so thoughtfully and really cared about each and every individual on the trip. The sites were amazing and it felt as if I was on my own with friends that whole time. The amazing part was that the counselors soon become your friends during the trip. Don't even get me started on how amazing the food was throughout the trip! I don't see any possible way a person could go wrong with traveling with Travel for Teens. They do it ALL. They also take everyone's safety very serious which is nice to know if your a parent letting your kid participate in one of these amazing adventures. I 100% recommend TFT and all of the trips they offer. You really just can't go wrong!

Everything was AMAZING. The food was stellar, the views were spectacular, and the people were just as amazing.

About Travel For Teens

Travel For Teens is a program provider that believes that teen travel should be both enriching and fun. TFT offers a full range of travel experiences that teens can choose from to create their own ideal international experience. TFT's motto is...