- Learn about rural health care and life saving bio-sand filters.
- Travel to rural indigenous communities along the Bolivian Amazon.
- Hear stories of life in the Amazon and enjoy soccer with local kids.
- Experience a jungle that provides life to more species than any other place on Earth.
- Immerse yourself in rural Andean life while on Isla del Sol, an island in Lake Titicaca.
Experience the Bolivian Amazon, learn about indigenous cultures and immerse yourself in rural Andean life while exploring Lake Titicaca.
With SStS, you will have the chance to work shoulder-to-shoulder with our trusted NGO partner, the Rio Beni Health Foundation. As part of your work, you will build and deliver life-saving water filters to rural indigenous communities along the Amazon River.
You will have the opportunity to learn about the ecology and culture of the Bolivian Amazon as well as experience rural Andean life while trekking on the beautiful island of Lake Titicaca.
As part of your experience, you will learn about ethical leadership and global citizenship through SStS's unique Five Lens Curriculum. In addition, you will be immersed in the Spanish language throughout your time in Bolivia.
THE SSTS DIFFERENCE:
-Small groups (10-12 students)
-Expert course instructors
-Trusted NGO partners
View Program Information
Tickets are purchased as a group and cost an additional $1000 USD. Our group flight departs from Miami.