British Virgin Islands: Preserving Paradise Service Adventure Trip

GoBeyond Student Travel - 'Preserving Paradise' Service and Adventure Journey in

Leave the land and sea even better than you found it, dedicating over 100 hours to protecting and conserving the BVI. While tagging sea turtles with the Association of Reef Keepers, cleaning and restoring the environment with the BVI National Parks Trust, and creating wholesome activities for school children, you’ll be living aboard a 46-foot catamaran in some of the best conditions you could ask for. While we focus primarily on service, this journey is packed full of life-changing excursions, from The Baths to the legendary Norman Island caves.

• Tag Sea Turtles
  • Live Aboard A 46-foot Sailing Catamaran
  • Learn To Sail
  • Earn Up To 100 Service Hours
  • 17-21 Day Programs

kendall

Best Three Weeks of my Life

This program not only gave me an opportunity to do so many incredible things, but I also met friends who will be at my side for a long time. The service projects were by far my favorite part. There was enough variety in location that each service project came with new knowledge and understanding of the BVI and the people that live there. The talks and team building activities were so much fun for me because I love getting to know the people around me! My favorite team building activity was Squeeze every night at dinner because it sparked really strong conversation and I loved being able to learn more about all of my shipmates through these questions.

About GoBeyond Student Travel

Transforming communities, environments, and students’ lives through meaningful cross-cultural service adventures. If you’re searching for something more than just a typical summer trip; if you want to travel with real purpose, then GoBeyond. We go...