• Canada

Hotel
Jan 16, 2020
Oct 12, 2018
19 travelers are looking at this program

Join us this summer and discover the best that Canada has to offer! Explore its uniquely different landscapes and cities as you discover what makes each place wonderfully amazing!

These itineraries highlight the awe-inspiring nature and stunning cities that Canada is known for and is the perfect balance of adventure and cultural immersion.

Hike through lush forest, soak in hot springs, and trek across glaciers. Enjoy horseback rides through glacial carved valleys British Columbia, mountain bike down the best trails in Canada at Whistler and zipline through coastal mountain forests. If you haven't tried skiing in the summer, you must also head to Blackcomb Glacier!

Program Highlights

• 1 rating 0%
Jordana
Jordana

BEST TIME EVER

Visiting the west coast and Canada was one of the best decisions of my life hands down. The National Parks were incredible sights to see. Rock climbing in Utah was the scariest adventure of my life, but so rewarding. I loved white water rafting and Alcatraz had the best audio tour I’ve ever heard. Camping out underneath the stars in Utah and Colorado was beautiful and I cannot imagine having a better experience. I loved the friends I made on the trip and my trip leaders were well equipped for all situations we experienced and amazing people in general. I can’t wait to travel with TFT again!

Read my full story