Travel For Teens: Canada

girls smiling outside in canada next to ocean and mountains
girls smiling outside in canada next to ocean and mountains

Join us this summer and discover the best that Canada has to offer! Explore its uniquely different landscapes and cities as you discover what makes each place wonderfully amazing!

These itineraries highlight the awe-inspiring nature and stunning cities that Canada is known for and is the perfect balance of adventure and cultural immersion.

Hike through lush forest, soak in hot springs, and trek across glaciers. Enjoy horseback rides through glacial carved valleys British Columbia, mountain bike down the best trails in Canada at Whistler and zipline through coastal mountain forests. If you haven't tried skiing in the summer, you must also head to Blackcomb Glacier!

Adventure & Culture

Canada and Pacific Northwest Explorer (22 Days): For those who love both the adventure of the outdoors and exploring trendy cities, this 22-day program to the must-see destinations of Canada and the Pacific Northwest is perfect. From starry skies to famous skylines, this North American Adventure really does have it all!

Canada and USA West Coast Adventure (33 Days): Join us this summer for 33 days of North American adventure filled with natural beauty, incredible national parks, and exciting cities. Experience each destination like a true traveler as you venture off the beaten path and discover adventure and iconic sites around every corner!

Canada Discovery and Adventure (11 Days): Join us this summer as we discover a place like nowhere else in the world: Western Canada! From canoeing across alpine lakes to soaking in hot springs and trekking across glaciers, this 11-day program is the perfect combination of natural beauty and adventure activities for any traveler.

Ultimate USA and Canada (44 Days): Join us this summer for the ultimate North American adventure! Journey through the Western United States, through some of the most amazing parts of Canada, into the Pacific Northwest, down through California, and into the awe-inspiring Southwest. Visit ten different National Parks where you will find inspiration in the drastic change of landscapes. Venture off the beaten path as you participate in epic adventure activities and marvel at some of the world's most famous city skylines. So pack your bags and hop on board this North American road trip of a lifetime!

USA and Canada National Parks Road Trip (33 Days): Join us this summer as we seek incredible experiences in nine different national parks in the USA and Canada! This 33-day program includes action-packed adventure activities paired with awesome cities and breathtaking natural beauty. So pack your bags and hop on board this North American road trip of a lifetime!

• Kayaking and Ziplining
  • Whitewater rafting
  • Mountain biking and hiking

Now Hiring: Travelers with Youth/Education Experience!

Are you passionate about inspiring youth? Do you believe experiential education is crucial to growth and development? TFT staff have the unique opportunity to work with teens in incredible countries all around the globe. Our staff have in-depth knowledge of the destinations we visit and are proven role models and leaders. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! Check out our site for more details and to submit your application today!

Jordana
Jordana

BEST TIME EVER

Visiting the west coast and Canada was one of the best decisions of my life hands down. The National Parks were incredible sights to see. Rock climbing in Utah was the scariest adventure of my life, but so rewarding. I loved white water rafting and Alcatraz had the best audio tour I’ve ever heard. Camping out underneath the stars in Utah and Colorado was beautiful and I cannot imagine having a better experience. I loved the friends I made on the trip and my trip leaders were well equipped for all situations we experienced and amazing people in general. I can’t wait to travel with TFT again!