Travel For Teens: Canada

Join us this summer and discover the best that Canada has to offer! Explore its uniquely different landscapes and cities as you discover what makes each place wonderfully amazing!

These itineraries highlight the awe-inspiring nature and stunning cities that Canada is known for and is the perfect balance of adventure and cultural immersion.

Hike through lush forest, soak in hot springs, and trek across glaciers. Enjoy horseback rides through glacial carved valleys British Columbia, mountain bike down the best trails in Canada at Whistler and zipline through coastal mountain forests. If you haven't tried skiing in the summer, you must also head to Blackcomb Glacier!

• Kayaking and Ziplining
  • Whitewater rafting
  • Mountain biking and hiking

Now Hiring: Travelers with Youth/Education Experience!

Are you passionate about inspiring youth? Do you believe experiential education is crucial to growth and development? TFT staff have the unique opportunity to work with teens in incredible countries all around the globe. Our staff have in-depth knowledge of the destinations we visit and are proven role models and leaders. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! Check out our site for more details and to submit your application today!

Jordana
Jordana

BEST TIME EVER

Visiting the west coast and Canada was one of the best decisions of my life hands down. The National Parks were incredible sights to see. Rock climbing in Utah was the scariest adventure of my life, but so rewarding. I loved white water rafting and Alcatraz had the best audio tour I’ve ever heard. Camping out underneath the stars in Utah and Colorado was beautiful and I cannot imagine having a better experience. I loved the friends I made on the trip and my trip leaders were well equipped for all situations we experienced and amazing people in general. I can’t wait to travel with TFT again!