'O Canada'! Join Westcoast Connection this summer on an amazing experience in Canada. From a French ski resort town in the east to crossing glacial ice fields of the west in the heart of the Canadian Rockies, Canada's vast landscape doubles as an enormous natural playground. Choose an Active Teen Tour to discover the excitement of Niagara Falls and Mont Tremblant, or maybe a program that explores the natural beauty of Lake Louise and Whistler Blackcomb. Perhaps the Pre-College Enrichment program at McGill University is more your style to that you can immerse yourself in the vibrant and culturally diverse city of Montreal. Voted the #1 city in the world for students in 2017, get the taste of college life by taking classes in the creative arts, business, robotics, and social sciences and much more in Montreal. Sounds pretty cool, eh?
- Canoe the majestic Lake Louise, Hike to the Lake Agnes Teahouse, travel by Giant Snowmobile out to Athabasca Glacier, Relax in the 100°F Banff Upper Hot Springs.
- Exciting Via Ferrata Adventure, Experience the PEAK 2 PEAK Gondola, slap on some sunscreen for Okanagan-to-Skaha Lake tubing, waterski or wakeboard with professional instructors in Lake Okanagan.
- Whitewater raft the Rouge River, explore Niagara Gorge on the Whirlpool Jetboat, Get up close and personal with Niagara Falls on the Voyage to the Falls, Take in a baseball game in Toronto.
- Choose from 20+ engaging courses at McGill University, enjoy a complimentary membership to the McGill Athletic & Recreation Center.
- All classes on this program are private and exclusive to Westcoast Connection students. Local student day rates available.