Teen Summer French Language Camp in Quebec, Canada

Improve your French fluency through a full language and cultural immersion program during Greenheart Travel’s teen summer language camp in Canada! You will get to study in downtown Quebec City, a bustling and historic city recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and meet international high school students from all over the world.

Program at-a-glance:
-- Beginners welcome! No previous French language experience required
-- 15 hours of class a week (4 core classes per day in 2 hour blocks)
-- Daily cultural and historical excursions
-- Accommodation with local French Canadian host family allows for full immersion

Program Fees:
1 Week: $1,610
2 Weeks: $2,400
3 Weeks: $3,270
4 Weeks: $4,140
5 Weeks: $5,010
6 Weeks: $5,880

• Lively and informal small classes with no more than 15 students per class
  • Students live with a local host family for a full cultural and language immersion experience
  • Classes are taught by native French teachers who specialize in teaching a foreign language
  • Personal Greenheart Travel program manager to assist you before, during and after your program
  • 24-hour emergency support during your program

Rachel

Allons à la ville de Québec!!

My experience in Quebec City was so great and exciting. I was able to live comfortably in a host home, make friends from around the world, and become more confident in my french speaking skills. My experience was very unique because there was a music festival when I visited, so I was able to take part in all the events at the festival d'été de Quebec (Quebec summer festival). I also had a very supportive host mom and a roommate who I became very close with from another part of Canada. This program really opened up my eyes to other cultures from around the world, and it also broke a lot of stereotypes that I had about certain people. It was super enjoyable and educated me in so many ways. J'aime Québec!

This program can be improved by having more organization. At times it was really chaotic and no one knew what was going on. There were also co-ed bathrooms that were uncomfortable to use.

About Greenheart Travel

Greenheart Travel is a 501(c)3 non-profit, mission driven organization based in Chicago, USA. We are passionate about providing immersive cultural immersion experiences for teenagers and adults in countries all over the world.

Teach English Abroad |...