View Other Details
Host family accommodation (including meals)
Intensive Spanish and Chilean Culture Program of 80 contact hours
Local coordinator supervision
Volunteer/Service Learning activities
Airport pick-up and drop-off (transportation to and from Santiago Airport)
Student counselor and 24-hour emergency line
Two Tours within the Marga Marga County
From Monday to Friday, you will attend the following courses at different levels:
-Communicational Spanish and Chilean Culture
-Communicational Strategies: Grammar and Composition
During your free time, play basketball, practice your folk dancing skills, catch a local football (soccer) match, or hang out with your host family “siblings.” Upon arriving in Chile, you will meet the Chilean staff in Santiago Airport, and then you will head to Quilpué, capital city of the Marga Marga County, Valparaiso Region, where you will begin the orientation Day.
- Gain Spanish fluency by living with a host family and sharing daily life with locals.
- Attend classes with Chilean peers, allowing you to make lasting friendships.
- Make memories you will never forget together with Chilean and other international students.
- Participate in volunteer activities and give back to a local community in Chile.
- Participate in sport activities to hone your athletic and outdoor skills.