- Costa Rica
- Samara Beach
View Other Details
Price for both weeks: $2,430
Tuition per week includes: Spanish classes, tours, homestay, all meals, local ground transportation, all excursions & activities, and volunteer placement. Airfare to/from Costa Rica is not included.
Are you a teen looking to have the best summer of your life? Then you're in luck! Come study in Costa Rica with Intercultura's Spanish schools. You'll explore one of the most beautiful places on earth (did we mention we have a beach-side school?), as well as learn the language spoken by more than 20 million people on the planet. Join our Spanish Summer Camp - for two weeks every July. You will also develop empowered communication skills and learn about how to be an agent for positive change and social responsibility.
Click on "Visit Site" for more details on dates, prices and highlights!
Choose a program that fits your academic needs and goals as you journey onward to Spanish fluency! Check out the Intercultura Costa Rica website for more information on High School Spanish programs today. Hasta la vista, for now!
- FUN, dynamic, small group classes with other teens
- Beautiful Beachfront and city campuses
- Learn intercultural communication skills & social responsibility
- Visit a tropical island, a volcano, beaches and the rainforest
- Activities every day -- from surfing to hot-springs to tropical animal refuge