The Teen Spanish Immersion Summer Camp runs for three weeks and combines intensive Spanish classes, local homestay accommodation, daily cultural activities, and weekend excursions.
It’s an all-inclusive program that offers teens everything they’ll need to learn, immerse, and walk away with the adventure of a lifetime. Each three week camp will be limited to 12 students and have a dedicated program chaperone and homestay.
- Take weekend excursions to rainforests, waterfalls, and volcanos.
- Gain Spanish fluency by living with a local family and seeing the real way of life in Costa Rica.
- Meet and study Spanish with other students your age from all over the world.
- Partake in afternoon activities at the school.
- Meet locals who are learning English during weekly conversation class where English and Spanish learners are grouped to practice speaking skills.