- Costa Rica
View Other Details
Included in the Camp:
• Small Group Spanish classes, 20 hours/week
• Spanish Oral examination to ensure proper Spanish class placement
• Homestay Accommodation – 2 meals/day, laundry, wifi
• Daily cultural activities; dance, yoga, art, cooking, soccer
• Mix of traditional and modern Costa Rica lunch provided daily
• Weekend adventure tours like white water rafting and national park tours
• Airport pick-up and drop-off (from SJO)
• Chaperones 24/7; 7:1 student-chaperone ratio
Not Included in the Camp:
— Airfare & Travel Insurance
—Covid-19 exams (if needed)
—Spending money for umbrellas, snacks, ice-cream, souvenirs, etc. (we recommend $50/week)
Combining intensive Spanish classes, local homestay accommodation, daily cultural activities, and weekend adventure tours, the Teen Spanish Summer Camp fully immerses students in Costa Rica’s culture, language, and natural beauty.
The camp emphasises studying and acquiring Spanish through cultural immersion. Students will not only walk away with an increased confidence in speaking Spanish, but also with a worldly and cultural perspective on life… and an adventure to share with everyone back home!
- Gain Spanish fluency by living with a local family and seeing the real way of life in Costa Rica.
- Take weekend excursions to rainforests, waterfalls, and volcanos.
- Meet and study Spanish with other students your age from all over the world.
- Partake in afternoon activities at the school.
- Make friends with Costa Ricans who are learning English during weekly conversation class where English and Spanish learners are grouped to practice speaking skills.