- Costa Rica
View Other Details
• Small Group Spanish classes
• Homestay Accommodation
• Community service projects
• Airport pick-up and drop-off
• Daily cultural activities and lunch
• Weekend adventure & nature tours
• Program orientation and graduation ceremony
• Official certificate for Spanish class and volunteering
Combining intensive Spanish classes, daily cultural activities, and weekend adventure tours, the Teen Spanish camp fully immerses students in Costa Rican culture and community.
The camp emphasises studying and acquiring Spanish through cultural immersion. Students will not only walk away with an increased level of Spanish, but also a new worldly and cultural perspective on life… and an adventure to share with everyone back home!
- Take weekend excursions to rainforests, waterfalls, and volcanos.
- Gain Spanish fluency by living with a local family and seeing the real way of life in Costa Rica.
- Meet and study Spanish with other students your age from all over the world.
- Partake in afternoon activities at the school.
- Meet locals who are learning English during weekly conversation class where English and Spanish learners are grouped to practice speaking skills.