Travel For Teens: Croatia

COVID-19 Program Updates

Due to global health & safety concerns and travel restrictions related to the coronavirus, Travel For Teens has decided to offer flexible booking options for some of their upcoming programs. Learn more about COVID-19 updates to stay tuned regarding program information.

Croatia has long been considered the hidden gem of Europe and TFT will show you why! Visiting Croatia feels like stepping back in time to slower and more relaxed days. The country is home to whitewashed streets and buildings, crystal clear waters, stunning beaches, majestic waterfalls, and a rich history. Discover Croatia with TFT this summer and prepare to fall in love with this beautiful country!

Now Hiring: Travelers with Youth/Education Experience!

Are you passionate about inspiring youth? Do you believe experiential education is crucial to growth and development? TFT staff have the unique opportunity to work with teens in incredible countries all around the globe. Our staff have in-depth knowledge of the destinations we visit and are proven role models and leaders. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! Check out our site for more details and to submit your application today!

Sara

Time of My Life

I went on this trip July of 2017 and had the time of my life! I instantly made friends with everyone on the trip and that made the whole trip even more fun! Exploring new cultures and sites everyday, going shopping and trying unique foods, seeing historical landmarks and meeting new people, this trip was a dream! Whether you've traveled the world, or have never been on a plane, this is the perfect program for you. I highly recommend it. Go TFT!

Katherine

All Aboard!

This trip was the highlight of any trip I have ever taken. I loved being on the boat sailing the Adriatic with good people beside me. The most memorable moment was when we were at sail and we all lied down on the top of the boat and just listened to music and stared at the sky. One of my friends said "You know where I want to be right now? right here in this moment." It was a great trip overall and I will never forget the connections I made!

Read my full story