Travel For Teens: Croatia

Croatia has long been considered the hidden gem of Europe and TFT will show you why! Visiting Croatia feels like stepping back in time to slower and more relaxed days. The country is home to whitewashed streets and buildings, crystal clear waters, stunning beaches, majestic waterfalls, and a rich history. Discover Croatia with TFT this summer and prepare to fall in love with this beautiful country!

Adventure & Culture

Croatia Discovery: Sail on your very own private sailboat from incredible beach to stunning port, dine under the stars at the water's edge, explore the Roman ruins that dot the Croatian coast, and lose yourself in the charm of Dubrovnik.

Europe for Older Teens: Prague, Austria, Slovenia and Croatia: This program designed especially for older teens is the perfect blend of exploring cities and experiencing outdoor adventures. Get ready for the summer of a lifetime as you discover some of Europe's best-kept secrets!

Sara

Time of My Life

I went on this trip July of 2017 and had the time of my life! I instantly made friends with everyone on the trip and that made the whole trip even more fun! Exploring new cultures and sites everyday, going shopping and trying unique foods, seeing historical landmarks and meeting new people, this trip was a dream! Whether you've traveled the world, or have never been on a plane, this is the perfect program for you. I highly recommend it. Go TFT!

Katherine

All Aboard!

This trip was the highlight of any trip I have ever taken. I loved being on the boat sailing the Adriatic with good people beside me. The most memorable moment was when we were at sail and we all lied down on the top of the boat and just listened to music and stared at the sky. One of my friends said "You know where I want to be right now? right here in this moment." It was a great trip overall and I will never forget the connections I made!

About Travel For Teens

Travel For Teens is a program provider that believes that teen travel should be both enriching and fun. TFT offers a full range of travel experiences that teens can choose from to create their own ideal international experience.

TFT's motto is...