• Ireland

Age Max

Pricing

Host family accommodations and 3 meals per day
Medical/Accident insurance
Support and counseling services from in-country staff
24-hour emergency support
Pre-departure Orientation and Preparation
Cultural Pre-departure Orientation (via Skype)
General Pre-departure Orientation (in-person or via Skype)
Arrival Orientation with a Irish local coordinator
Personal assistance from a Greenheart Travel program manager
Letter of Recommendation upon request and successful completion of the program
What's Included
Accommodation Meals
Apr 20, 2022
Feb 26, 2019
19 travelers are looking at this program

Studying abroad in Ireland will give you a chance to immerse yourself in the Irish culture while helping you to stand out on your college applications. As an exchange student in Ireland, you will experience what it’s like to attend high school in the Emerald Isle and live like a local, allowing you to gain a new perspective during your academic adventure overseas.

Program at a Glance:
--Host family accommodation provides a full cultural immersion experience
--No foreign language experience required — they speak English!
--Program fee includes accommodation, meals, & lots more!
--You can choose between a trimester, semester, or academic year lengths

Program Highlights

• Host family accommodations and 3 meals per day included
  • It's Ireland! The Emerald Isle, land of poets and musicians.
  • Straightforward online application process
  • Assistance from a personal program manager to help you before, during and after your program!
  • 24-hour emergency support during your high school program in Ireland

• 5 rating 100%
  • 4 rating 0%
  • 3 rating 0%
  • 2 rating 0%
  • 1 rating 0%
Maddie

I love Greenheart!

I am so lucky to of traveled with Greenheart. They were extremely supportive through the entire process even when there was bumps in the road. They figured it all out. My family hosted an exchange student with a different company who were difficult and our family really struggled. That's why we were so iffy about sending me on an exchange year. Although, Greenheart has completely restored our faith in exchange!
If you and your family and worried about starting the process or even just have questions about exchange, Greenheart are your people. Even in you don't want to call, their website is beautiful and informative, and their staff are quick to respond and helpful in every way. An exchange will change your life, so put your trust in Greenheart to support you and your family.

Kayla

Greenheart Travel High School Study Abroad Program

This program was excellent in every way! My host family was wonderful and I felt like I really got immersed in the community. The staff was very supportive and helpful in both the application process and the experience. This experience really helped me grow as a person and I continue to see the effects of my stay after the program finished. I highly recommend this program to any high school students looking to study abroad.