Trimester, Semester and Academic Year High School Programs in Ireland

Studying abroad in Ireland will give you a chance to immerse yourself in the Irish culture while helping you to stand out on your college applications. As an exchange student in Ireland, you will experience what it’s like to attend high school in the Emerald Isle and live like a local, allowing you to gain a new perspective during your academic adventure overseas.

Program at a Glance:
--Host family accommodation provides a full cultural immersion experience
--No foreign language experience required — they speak English!
--Program fee includes flights, accommodation & lots more!
--You can choose between a trimester, semester or academic year lengths
--Straightforward online application process

Program Pricing:
--Trimester: $11,330
--Semester: $12,800
--Academic Year: $16,900

• Program fee includes roundtrip international airfare from designated gateway airport to Ireland
  • Host family accommodations and 3 meals per day included
  • Straightforward online application process
  • Assistance from a personal program manager to help you before, during and after your program!
  • 24-hour emergency support during your high school program in Ireland

Kayla

Greenheart Travel High School Study Abroad Program

This program was excellent in every way! My host family was wonderful and I felt like I really got immersed in the community. The staff was very supportive and helpful in both the application process and the experience. This experience really helped me grow as a person and I continue to see the effects of my stay after the program finished. I highly recommend this program to any high school students looking to study abroad.

About Greenheart Travel

Greenheart Travel is excited to provide authentic cultural immersion experiences for teenagers and adults in countries all over the world. Our programs include volunteer opportunities, short and long term teaching contracts and work and internship...