Travel for Teens: Ireland

Travel for Teens: Ireland

Discover the luck of the Irish this summer with TFT when we visit this gorgeous country. Our trip to Ireland is filled with fun and adventure as we explore and take advantage of all of the exciting and unique activities this emerald of a country has to offer!

Adventure & Culture

Scotland and Ireland: Visit the land of castles, cliffs, emerald green beauty, and (surprisingly) world class beaches. Walk the Royal Mile of Edinburgh, learn the ancient art of falconry, go sea kayaking, surfing, and rock climbing. Meet locals, feast at a medieval banquet, stand atop 700 foot tall cliffs and, ultimately, fall in love with these countries and their people as you connect with their poignant history. Join us on this unforgettable journey through historic cities and lush green countryside!

Europe » Scotland
Europe » Ireland
Program Categories
Adventure Travel

Myles
Montclair

A fun time with fun people

It was a fun trip with fun people, the food was great the views where even better. The people that went on the trip just made the trip better I kept in touch with most of the people from my trip. I would not trade my experiences with TFT for anything this was my 4th trip with them and had a blast I enjoyed my self and would recommend TFT to anyone all of the trips are fun and your are going to have a fun time no matter which trip you choose.

Katherine
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
Memorial University of Newfoundland

Scotland/Ireland

Favourite memory: While we were in Achill Island at the Outdoor adventure centre, all of the girls were in one room and boys in another. There were 4 bunkbeds! So all 8 of us crowded in this tiny room and had a huge bonding night and shared stories about our lives. It was such a memorable moment to be so close to people I had only known for less than a week :)

I really wish we had time in Dublin. We only drove by it to get to Galway but I would have loved the opportunity to stay a night in Dublin.

Travel for Teens is a program provider that believes that teen travel should be both enriching and fun. TFT offers a full range of travel experiences that teens can choose from to create their own ideal international experience.

TFT's motto is "Teaching teens to be