Now Hiring: Travelers with Youth/Education Experience!

Are you passionate about inspiring youth? Do you believe experiential education is crucial to growth and development? TFT staff have the unique opportunity to work with teens in incredible countries all around the globe. Our staff have in-depth knowledge of the destinations we visit and are proven role models and leaders. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! Check out our site for more details and to submit your application today!

Travel For Teens: Ireland

Cliffs of Moher, staring at the water crash against the rocks down below.
Everyone cuddling to keep warmth after coasteering in the nippy Irish waters!
walking in the parks behind the Queens home in Scotland.
Surfing lessons on the beautiful beaches of Ireland!
Surfing lessons on the beautiful beaches of Ireland!

Discover the luck of the Irish this summer with TFT when we visit this gorgeous country. Our trip to Ireland is filled with fun and adventure as we explore and take advantage of all of the exciting and unique activities this emerald of a country has to offer!

Annabeth

So much fun!

I had never done an overnight camp before and I decided to go big and go to Scotland and Ireland with TFT! It was the best experience I ever had and I made so many memories. First off, the staff is incredible and they always take care of safety first, they are very fun, and very supportive. One of the best adventures I remember was when we went rock climbing on the cliffs and rocks on the coast of Ireland, we got to jump off from the cliffs and into the ocean and that was such a blast. We also got to visit a castle and learn about falcons and even hold them as they would fly back and forth off our arms. The food was also incredible, as we got to try typical meals like a full English breakfast and haggis. The accommodations were very good too. For two of the three places we stayed at, we stayed at a hostel. They were quite small, but with all the new friends you meet there, it does not feel weird to be within such close proximity with others. The third place we stayed at was at an outdoor activity center on Achill Island and that was the most fun since every day there was a new activity such as surfing, canoeing, coasteering (climbing the rocks by the ocean), archery, and so many more. I have traveled a lot before, but with TFT, they are always on the move and you are trying new activities and trying new food while taking in the breathtaking scenery.

What was the most surprising thing you saw or did?
At the castle where they had a flock of falcons and even some other game-catching birds, the one I will never forget is the owl they showed us. It was huge and beautiful. Its eyes were quite big and we got to see its head turn all around. It was extremely cool to see one so close up.
Myles

A fun time with fun people

It was a fun trip with fun people, the food was great the views where even better. The people that went on the trip just made the trip better I kept in touch with most of the people from my trip. I would not trade my experiences with TFT for anything this was my 4th trip with them and had a blast I enjoyed my self and would recommend TFT to anyone all of the trips are fun and your are going to have a fun time no matter which trip you choose.

Katherine

Scotland/Ireland

Favourite memory: While we were in Achill Island at the Outdoor adventure centre, all of the girls were in one room and boys in another. There were 4 bunkbeds! So all 8 of us crowded in this tiny room and had a huge bonding night and shared stories about our lives. It was such a memorable moment to be so close to people I had only known for less than a week :)

I really wish we had time in Dublin. We only drove by it to get to Galway but I would have loved the opportunity to stay a night in Dublin.

Location:
Cork
( ORK )
Shannon
( SNN )

Ireland is infamous for the historic castles and the beautiful Wild Atlantic Way. If you are looking to experience lush greenery and countryside beauty, Ireland can keep you occupied for a lifetime.

About Travel For Teens

Travel For Teens is a program provider that believes that teen travel should be both enriching and fun. TFT offers a full range of travel experiences that teens can choose from to create their own ideal international experience. TFT's motto is...