Imagine listening to epic stories of gladiatorial combat while standing in the sands of the Colosseum, studying on the steps of the Parthenon, or walking the cobblestoned streets of Constantine's ancient capital. Leaping back in time, utilizing some of the most cutting-edge and interactive teaching methods, MEI's experiencial education is integrated into the ancient sites we explore each day of our adventure.
Ancient World Odyssey | Rome, Pompeii, Sorrento and Capri, Olympia and the Peloponnese, Athens, Santorini
Courses Offered: Grade 12 Classical Civilization & Grade 12 English
- 10:1 Student to staff ratio (maximum)
- Earning Ministry-approved Credits
- Walking through the Colosseum and St. Peter's Basilica
- Interactive Lessons and Assignments
- Individual attention via Masterclasses