OneSeed Innovation Labs are 2-week, international summer learning experiences for high school students entering their junior or senior year. OneSeed Labs are designed to immerse students in the unfamiliar and to encourage them to think critically about the world around them. Students will learn concepts in entrepreneurship, social impact, the basics of design thinking, and product design before implementing their very own small business ideas. Students will discover real-world challenges during a three night homestay in the Kavre Village and two day trekking experience along the Kathmandu Valley Rim Trail, before heading back to Kathmandu to design and implement their own real-world solution. Along the way, the students will be exposed to concepts in design thinking, cross-cultural collaboration, and active listening to hone their skills in leadership, creativity, and relationship building.
- Spend two days trekking along the Kathmandu Valley Rim Trail
- Spend three nights in a homestay in the Kavre Village
- Explore, Discover, and Launch your own small business idea
- Gain invaluable tools to help tackle real-world problems
- Lessons in design thinking, cross-cultural collaboration, and active listening