Trimester, Semester or Academic Year High School Programs in the Netherlands

Studying abroad in the Netherlands is not only an exciting travel adventure, but an academic opportunity to stand out as a global traveler. High school students live with a local Dutch host family and attend a local high school for an authentic, full-cultural immersion experience.

Program at-a-glance:
--Host family accommodation provides full language & cultural immersion
--No previous experience with Dutch language required — beginners welcome!
--You can choose between short-term, trimester, semester or academic year lengths.
--Straightforward online application process
--Start dates in spring or fall

Program Fees:
2-Month Program: $10,690
Academic Trimester: $10,760
Academic Semester: $12,750
Academic Year: $14,060

• Flight, host family accommodations and meals included in the program fee
  • Medical Insurance and 24/7 Emergency Contact Support
  • Assistance from a personal program manager before, during and after your program
  • Be eligible to apply without having to meet any language requirements and beginners online Dutch language course included
  • Receive an early bird application discount up to $500 when applying before seasonal deadlines

John

Way more service than I expected!

So my son and I came up with a crazy idea for him to go overseas for one semester of senior year in high school. we had no information or contacts to achive this and our school did not either. LUCKILY, we found this program online. Some of the other programs we found we not very well run and did not communicate very well with us and our questions. As a father, I had lots of questions before making a big decision like this. we were connected Hope Pavich as our program coordinator and she literally did everything for us. Without Hope we would not have been able to pull this complicated process out. she concucted several interviews with not only my son, but me as well to make sure she knew our collective goals prior to selecting a program and host family for us. I was incredibly impressed that this program also included a language online course prior to leaving. Hope also went through common pitfalls and what to watch out for prior to departure.
Johnny really enjoyed the orientation week in Netherlands where he was with 150 other exchange program kids prior to departing to their host families. Lastly, Hope nailed the host family for Johnny. Johnny loves his host family and vice versa. They have family dinners, make him do the dishes and otherwise treat him like one of their own. To date this has been the best experience of Johnny's life and I am so thrilled we met Hope and found this program.
As you can tell, it has my highest regards and recommendations. John Robinson

not sure it can.

About Greenheart Travel

Greenheart Travel is a 501(c)3 non-profit, mission driven organization based in Chicago, USA. We are passionate about providing immersive cultural immersion experiences for teenagers and adults in countries all over the world.

Teach English Abroad |...