Travel For Teens: Netherlands

Participants climb the famous I Amsterdam sign!
Participants climb the famous I Amsterdam sign!

Amsterdam is the crown jewel of the Netherlands and is famous for both its notorious red light district and being the birthplace of Van Gogh. It also has more canals than Venice and is home to the Anne Frank House. Come explore the best this charming city and beautiful little country have to offer with TFT this summer!

Now Hiring: Travelers with Youth/Education Experience!

Are you passionate about inspiring youth? Do you believe experiential education is crucial to growth and development? TFT staff have the unique opportunity to work with teens in incredible countries all around the globe. Our staff have in-depth knowledge of the destinations we visit and are proven role models and leaders. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! Check out our site for more details and to submit your application today!

Meagan

Best Trip I've Ever Been On!

My trip with Travel for Teens to Amsterdam, Munich, Switzerland and Venice was one I’ll remember for my entire life. The people I meet and the places I saw were ones that will stay with me my entire life. From seeing the city of Amsterdam while floating down the canals to canyoning through the Swiss Alps, we saw beautiful sights in adventurous and fun ways. We strolled the streets of Venice and engaged ourselves in the italian cuisine, and in Germany explored the Bavarian alps while bike riding. The program and counselors were supportive and knew what they were doing, and always made sure we were having fun and always in a good mood.

Graham

Best Trip to Europe

Traveling with Travel for Teens was one of the best experiences I’ve had. Our trip leaders were fun and really added to the trip by hosting games, keeping us up to date, and adapting the program to our needs. Amsterdam was my favorite city because of the culture, history, and arts. Germany was fun with biking around Munich and then going to tour Neuschwanstein Castle. One of the best parts of the trip was meeting new people and making new friends. This trip, hands down, was one of the best tips I’ve had to Europe.