Westcoast Connection takes you on an amazing journey through Peru, home of the ancient Incan Empire are one of the most culturally unique countries in the world. Come experience the best that Peru has to offer on one of our Community Service or Global Adventure programs. Depending on your choice of program, kayak on sacred Lake Titicaca, explore the Amazon Jungle, sand board in the desert oasis of Huacachina or visit the archaeological treasure of Machu Picchu. Partake in beautification projects at orphanages and students at their schools, assist in community clean up projects, work alongside local villagers making adobe bricks, and create green spaces on landscaping projects for kids. Let Peru be the unforgettable setting for your next summer of a lifetime.
Westcoast Connection is a qualified Certifying Organization for the President’s Volunteer Service Award. A letter recognizing hours of service will be issued after completing the program on all of our community service programs.
- Get involved with the Amazon Community Project, San Juan de Yanayacu Service Work, and Ica School to assist in beautification, cleanup, and green space projects around the communities' schools.
- Partner with Hogar de Menores San Judas Chico Orphanage and Hogar de Niños Especiales to assist in renovations as bring smiles to children's around you.
- The Sacred Valley Community Project will allow you to work alongside local villagers making adobe bricks to improve the elementary school.
- Experience Peru: Visit Machu Picchu, Kayak on Lake Titicaca, Visit Uros Floating Island, River rube the Mindo River.
- Take a tour of Cusco, Sand board and ride dune buggies, Fish for piranhas, Watch locals make dye and weave natural wool, Enjoy a bonfire with a local community in the Sacred Valley, and more!