Fall into the rhythm of village life in Peru’s Sacred Valley on this high school community service program. During your student travels in Peru, work hand in hand with locals on a meaningful construction project, teach children at an elementary school, learn the traditional methods of weaving from the family next door, and dig into a farm in a village greenhouse, all while you experience the colorful and rich culture of the descendants of the Inca. Throughout the program, visit some of the most iconic sites of the Inca empire as you hike through Pisac, marvel at the overhanging Ollantaytambo, bike through the mountains to Moray, and take the train to Aguas Calientes where you will experience Peru's wonder of the ancient world: Machu Picchu.
- Work alongside a community group to make improvements to the school and other town buildings
- Pick up some Spanish or Quechua as you spend downtime hanging out and playing games or sports with Peruvian friends
- Trace the footsteps of the Inca on ancient mountain trails leading to remote Andean villages
- Feast on lomo saltado and other regional specialties at a renowned Cusco eatery
- Trek to the mysterious mountaintop citadel of Machu Picchu