Travel For Teens: Poland

two high school girls smiling in poland
two high school girls smiling in poland

The charming city of Krakow will make you feel like you have stepped back in time! The most beautiful city in Poland, Krakow is now listed as a UNESCO world heritage site. You'll explore the city by bike and relax in old town while learning about the country's rich history. We will also spend time visiting and learning about Auschwitz, a Nazi concentration camp. Get ready for the most amazing experience of the summer as you venture with us to Poland!

Adventure & Culture

Eastern Europe: Budapest, Krakow and Prague: These incredibly elegant cities have been reborn after the devastations of the 20th century (WWII and the Cold War). Our Eastern Europe program delves into the fascinating modern histories of these three amazingly rich and diverse cultures.

Now Hiring: Travelers with Youth/Education Experience!

Are you passionate about inspiring youth? Do you believe experiential education is crucial to growth and development? TFT staff have the unique opportunity to work with teens in incredible countries all around the globe. Our staff have in-depth knowledge of the destinations we visit and are proven role models and leaders. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! Check out our site for more details and to submit your application today!

Lindsay

TFT Eastern Europe: Budapest, Krakow, & Prague

I have been on four TFT trips now, and my passion for the company and what TFT has to offer would not have been possible had I not gathered the courage to travel overseas alone for the first time. My expectations for this trip were exceeded beyond imagination; these three cities are each highlights of Eastern Europe and each offer their own unique culture that I was lucky enough to explore. Aside from the delicious trdelníks in Prague (a must have dessert if you’re there), I met friends on this trip and made connections with people I still keep in touch with to this day, almost 5 summers later. This program is extra special to me as it is what got me hooked on TFT, and it was the perfect introduction to the experience of being a traveler, not a tourist.

About Travel For Teens

Travel For Teens is a program provider that believes that teen travel should be both enriching and fun. TFT offers a full range of travel experiences that teens can choose from to create their own ideal international experience. TFT's motto is...