World Class Programs is a study abroad organization that focuses on giving high school students educational, safe and worldly experiences.This summer study abroad program is designed for students of all academic backgrounds who are excited about immersing themselves in Puerto Rican culture and lifestyle. In this pre-college program, students will have an array of options for course study, including Art History, Fine Arts, and Philosophy, in addition to courses in Spanish Language and Cuisine.
Many of our students go to Puerto Rico to improve their Spanish language skills but our knowledgeable and passionate instructors make our summer programs accessible, educational and fun for all experience levels! We aim to provide students with an educational, exciting and unique study abroad experience! Our students learn lifelong skills living in upscale, stylish apartments in the heart of San Juan!
- Sketch the fantastic Calle San Sebastián in our Fine Art and Drawing Class
- Adventure through the rainforest on nature tours, zip-line adventures, and more!
- See beyond the host city with day trips to other cities throughout the countryside!
- Explore hidden passageways and secret dungeons while studying colonial architecture!
- Experience a once in a lifetime visit Bahí Bioluminiscente (a bay populated with glowing micro-organisms)!