Travel for Teens: South Africa

Travel for Teens: South Africa

Embracing South African culture and helping out the community is what our time in this beautiful country is all about. Build valuable connections with the locals, discover Africa's majestic wildlife, and learn more about yourself while you explore everything South Africa has to offer! We have been leading service trips to South Africa for many years and are excited to share this unique experience with you!

Service, Adventure & Culture

South Africa Community Service and Safari: Discover the heart of this amazing country by combining days of meaningful service projects with journeys through South Africa's major cities and awe-inspiring wilderness and game parks.

Africa » South Africa

Lily
Chicago

Travel For Teens South Africa

This was a really fun trip! i learned a lot of new things and had experiences of a life time. I loved the service that we did, it was amazing to see how happy the kids were when we finished the playground. This trip allowed me to go outside of my comfort zone which was great. Travel for Teens made sure that we were safe and updated our parents daily on what we did. One this trip I was able to experience things that I would never have if I didn't go on this trip. I think it is a great trip if you are looking for something that will challenge you but you will still have the best time.

I think one thing that could be improved is maybe doing more service, I really enjoyed the service aspect and I would have loved to do more. But everything was great

Taylor
Chicago

Travel For Teens South Africa

This was my first time traveling with TFT and it was so much fun! I am already signed up for this upcoming summer to go on another trip. Going to South Africa was such an amazing experience. On this trip I was having fun well being able to have an experience of a lifetime. I made great friends that I still talk to. The trip was adventurous but yet relaxing. My favorite part was the service. Being able to help kids and families meant so much to me and I think about it everyday. This trip was great because we traveled all over South Africa which allowed me to see so much more. From going shark diving, to building a playground by far this was one of my favorite trips I have ever been on.

I think that the only way for this program to be improved would be if we stayed in some places for longer. There was lots of moving from one hostel to another which led to lots of driving. But overall it was so much fun!

Travel for Teens is a program provider that believes that teen travel should be both enriching and fun. TFT offers a full range of travel experiences that teens can choose from to create their own ideal international experience.

TFT's motto is "Teaching teens to be