Become a more confident Spanish speaker on a language immersion program in Spain. Learn to surf in the Cantabrian Sea, hike on mountain trails among grazing horses, and play soccer with the locals in a small coastal village. Explore the vibrant streets of Madrid, visit world-renowned museums, stand on the pitch at Real Madrid's stadium, and learn about the history of Spain from inside the Royal Palace. Practice your Spanish skills as you travel from Spain's northern peaks to its Mediterranean coast, spending days with local families. Visit to the Moorish palace of La Alhambra in Granada, take a flamenco dancing lesson, and hike up Spain's tallest peak.
- Sample classic Spanish cuisine including churros con chocolate, tortilla española, and queso manchego
- Hike among the snow-capped peaks of the Picos de Europa
- Watch a flamenco performance in the famous gardens of La Alhambra
- Pick up new phrases while chatting with your Spanish host family
- Learn the story behind masterpieces by Velázquez, Picasso, and Dalí