Nacel International - 2 weeks to 1 Year High School Exchange Program in Spain

Are you looking for a program that will not only allow you to perfect your Spanish but will also allow you to enjoy the Spanish Culture?

Nacel offer you the opportunity of joining a one of a kind program in which you will be able to go to a local school like any other Spanish high school student and live with a volunteer host family. The main objective of this program is that students get to live an intercultural experience as ambassadors of their country within a family environment while practicing Spanish at all times.

You wish to learn about Spain from inside and not as a tourist? This program is made for you: you will belong to a Spanish host family who will support and guide you during your stay in Spain. This high school exchange program in Spain allows you to attend high school classes in a local Spanish school and make friends with Spanish teens!

Choose Nacel for your student exchange and learn the language and the culture of Spain!

• Full immersion experience: As mentioned above students will be going to school where all the classes are imparted in Spanish.
  • Additional to the host family support, this program is a 24/7 monitored program.
  • Credited program: Students will have the possibility to get credits the full year program (restrictions may apply).

Aidan

Best Way to Learn Another Language

Being forced to use Spanish to communicate with everyone was probably the best thing that could have happened to me. This program didn't group me together with other study-abroad student so I was the only native english speaker in my school/home. I wouldn't have been able to speak in English even if I wanted to, and I think that this is the reason I was able to learn so much. My host family was amazing, the food was incredible, and the friends I made/fiestas I went to were unforgettable. If you want to learn Spanish or are considering this program my advice would be to just do it because you won't regret it.

Sophia

My Sophomore Year Abroad in Asturias, Spain

When I turned 15, I applied to spend a year among the rich Spanish culture of Asturias through the program of NACEL International. Once accepted, I knew I would be spending the next 10 months studying all core curriculum in Spanish, living with a non-English speaking family and experiencing all parts of another culture firsthand. What I never could have suspected was all the love and support I would receive from both my host family and my coordinators at NACEL, who held my hand in times of need, and were always there to help. Once this life changing experience came to a close, I returned to my country a more well rounded person, a person educated in another language and a person who learned from themselves by counting on others. I now have a heart that is split between two oceans, and because of the people and experiences I came in contact with during my year abroad, I can guarantee success, progress and prosperity in my future.

I would have benefited from meeting the other students that were accepted into the same program.
Maria

Experiencia perfecta

First of all the family was super nice and the food just amazing! So thank to my my host family for making my experience so amazing. And thank you to Nacel for connecting us. I had been waiting a long time for this and it was perfect. My first class went well as I could understand everything which was encouraging from the start. I am now 100% fluent in Spanish but I have to admit it was not always easy... Be prepared to make some integration and cross culture efforts. But appart from that everything was perfect. I feel really happy to have taken this experience abroad. Do it if you can !

About Nacel International

Nacel International's programs bring students together to travel abroad and enhance cultural awareness. We are the specialists of High School exchange programs all over the world!
With in depth language and culture immersion and study programs in...