Travel for Teens: Switzerland

Travel for Teens: Switzerland

Get ready for the perfect combination of beauty and adventure! Switzerland is home to both gorgeous natural scenery and adrenaline pumping activities. Experience the best of this country while hiking the alps, mountain biking, canyoning, or simply exploring the Swiss country side. Our trips to Switzerland are sure to provide just the right amount of excitement and adventure!

Adventure & Culture

Europe for Older Teens: Amsterdam, Munich, Swiss Alps and Venice: This European program is designed specifically for older teens wanting to visit Amsterdam, Munich, the Swiss Alps, and Venice.

Europe for Older Teens: Florence, Cinque Terre, Switzerland and Paris: This European program is designed specifically for older teens wanting to visit Florence, Cinque Terre, the Swiss Alps, and Paris.

Switzerland, France and Italy: Alpine Adventure: This program combines the best of outdoor activities like hiking, mountain biking, and canyoning with the rich history and cultures of France, Switzerland and Italy, all in the most beautiful setting imaginable.

Ultimate Europe 1: Prepare yourself for the ultimate European adventure as you explore nine different countries this summer! Immerse yourself in the exciting cultures of every destination and learn to live like a local while travelling like a pro!

Ultimate Europe 2: Join us on the ultimate 21 day version of our 30 day program to experience the unique cultures of six amazing European countries!

Europe » Switzerland
Program Categories
Adventure Travel

Maddie

Europe for Older Teens

This was my very first trip to Europe! I loved every minute of it. There was a wide variety of activities to choose from that were interesting to people that had different interests. Our counselors were awesome with really letting us get involved and helped us really get to know the cultures and places that we visited. My favorite part of the whole trip was in Switzerland, walking around the cute little town and eating all the chocolate you could ever wish for!

It's great as it is!

Allison
Colorado
University of Colorado- Colorado Springs

Alpine adventure

Over the 2017 summer I was fortunate enough to explore the countries Switzerland, France, and Italy with the company TFT. My trip was an absolute blast, there were thrilling activities planned for each and every day with just the right amount of breaks and free time in between. The food you explore throughout the cultures is amanzing and the company is super organized with having everything planned out including back up plans for absolutely anything that happens. I unfortunately was pickpocketed during my time in France while my group and I walked back to our hotel, although my counselors were nothing but helpful in this instance and got me in touch with my parents to receive more money. The next day I actually also got a concussion from being hit in the head while playing in a pool, and again my counselors were super helpful by making sure my health came first and brought me to a hospital where I received the best care and my counselor stayed with me even over night. You can really tell that all of the staff cares about you and your safety. All the mishaps I experienced were completely random but the fact that my counselors were helping as soon as possible really showed their dedication. I live this company so much and it’s truly the best one for traveling as a teen.

The only way this program can improve is by adding even more trips to their already large selection. this 2018 summer they added I think around 12 new trips and they countries growing and growing.

Isabella
Emerson College

Alpine Adventure: Switzerland, France, Italy

Alpine Adventure was my first trip with TFT and it ended up being one of the best experiences of my life! Everyday my adrenaline was pumping whether we were ziplining through canyons, following via ferratas (a mix of hiking and rock climbing), or mountain biking down the Alps, there was also something fun, exciting, and challenging to do. Every place we visited was even more beautiful than the last; my personal favorite was Saas-Grund, Switzerland where we were surrounded by gorgeous snowy mountains and quaint chalets. Not only were the views great, but so was the food. We had the chance to try authentic cuisine from each country, escargot and crepes from France, fondue from Switzerland, and gelato and pastas from Italy, just to name a few. The counselors always made me feel safe and comfortable in every situation, and were also very friendly and fun people to talk to. The people on this trip added to the wonderful experience I had as well, even though we only knew each other for 10 days, we became good friends and still Snapchat each other everyday. Overall, my entire experience was fantastic and I will definitely be doing another TFT trip this summer. If you're looking for adventure and the opportunity to explore different countries, then this trip is for you.

Lena
New York

Switzerland, France and Italy: Alpine Andventure

This was my first trip with Travel For Teens and I couldn't be happier with my decision. Leading up to the trip, I was nervous. Would I make friends? Would I even have fun? Now, I know the answers to those questions, and they are YES! The Alpine Adventure trip was probably one of the best experiences I have ever had in my life. If you are looking for lots of activities and good food, this is your trip. The group was small, around 9 of us, and so it was really easy to make friends. Even after the first day, I felt so accepted and happy to be around people I knew I could be comfortable with. Being able to travel to 3 different countries was amazing, and the activities made it even better. My summer was made complete because of this trip. I left extremely happy and with a bunch of new friends all over the U.S. (who I still talk and make plans with even now). If I have to recommend any trip, It would definitely be this one. Be prepared to have the time of your life.

Annie
Beloit, WI
Beloit College

AMAZING TRIP

This trip is unique and provides personal connections with the beautiful swiss people. The entire trip is filled with unreal scenery and amazing experiences you can only get with TFT. As a long time alum of TFT, I can honestly say this is one of the best trips! i love travel for teens!

Travel for Teens is a program provider that believes that teen travel should be both enriching and fun. TFT offers a full range of travel experiences that teens can choose from to create their own ideal international experience.

TFT's motto is "Teaching teens to be