Travel for Teens: USA

Travel for Teens: USA

Join us this summer and discover the best that the United States has to offer! Explore the uniquely different states of California, Alaska, and Hawaii and discover what makes each wonderfully amazing! This itinerary highlights the awe-inspiring nature and stunning cities that these three states are famous for and is the perfect balance of adventure, community service, and cultural immersion.

Service, Adventure & Culture

Alaska Service and Adventure 1: Get ready for the perfect mix of service, adventure, and exploring the last frontier on this epic Alaskan adventure! This program combines adventure activities such as hiking and whitewater rafting with meaningful service work at a wildlife conservation center along with other unique hands-on service projects.

Alaska Service and Adventure 2: If you love the sound of our exciting 14 day Alaska program but prefer something shorter, then this 10 day program is just for you!

California Cruiser: Join us this summer for a once-in-a-lifetime roadtrip has we explore the best that California has to offer! Hit up famous beaches, give back to the local community, and explore the beautiful wilderness and bustling cities of both SoCal and Norcal on this amazing West Coast adventure!

Hello California: For Younger Teens: Pack your bags for a summer of West Coast sun and fun as we hit the road for the ultimate California experience! Discover the best of both SoCal and NorCal as you immerse yourself in famous coastal cities, explore stunning beaches and nature, and give back to the community on this adventure of a lifetime!

Hawaii Sea Turtle Service and Adventure 1: Join us this summer as we experience the best that island life has to offer on this one in a lifetime Hawaiian adventure! Understand the true meaning of "ohana" as you connect with local people, learn about sea turtle conservation in hands-on projects to help these majestic creatures, all while enjoying plenty of fun, sun, and unique island activities!

Hawaii Sea Turtle Service and Adventure 2: If our exciting 14 day Hawaii program sounds right up your alley but you prefer something shorter, then this 10 day program is just for you!

Hawaii: Ultimate Adventure and Service: Experience all four of the main Hawaiian islands on this ultimate Hawaii program that perfectly combines adventure and service! Help local Hawaiian children, protect endangered sea turtles, and become a certified reed teacher during our unique marine biology service project! Plenty of adventure will complement these service projects as we swim in hidden waterfalls, sail alongside dolphins, take surf lessons and more on this ultimate Hawaiian adventure!

North America » United States of America
Student Tour
Program Categories
Hotel

Kianna
Blaine, Minnesota

Amazing Hawaii!

This trip was the best I have ever been on! I made so many new friends from across the country. It was so beautiful and eye-opening! I learned so much while having fun at the same time. The counselors were wonderful and I felt safe the entire time! They always made sure everyone was doing okay and accounted for. I think there was a perfect amount of freedom on the trip! It was the best experience I could have ever had. Hawaii is so beautiful and everyday we did something fun! I would recommend this trip and program to anyone.

It could be improved by making it longer!

Sammy
Massachusetts

Hawaii Sea Turtle Service

As someone who previously didn’t travel much before this trip I now have a stronger passion and am more confident with traveling. Going to Hawaii was one of the most amazing experiences of my life and I got to learn so much. I never felt unsafe and got to meet so many new people. I got to try new activities and new foods! I also got to do service for the community and knowing that I helped out definitely felt good! If I could go on this trip again I would!

I wouldn’t have changed anything about this trip!

Emma

Amazing

This trip was truly amazing. I loved everything that we did. Especially white water rafting. Every day I woke up excited for what the day had to offer. All food was great. We tried a lot of different food and sometimes we grilled food ourselves which was delicious! Counselors were also so kind, caring and nurturing. We also went on a super long hike which was tiring but so much fun and so beautiful. Before we went, we picked up lunches at a supermarket and once we were at the top we ate overlooking the glacier we climbed next to. It was beautiful and I am determined to someday go back.

This program was perfect for me and could not be improved.

Natalie
Santa Barbara, CA
University of California- Santa Barbara

The best 14 days of my life

I went on this trip as a graduating senior and it honestly changed my life! I made so many incredible memories with people who were recently complete strangers. After coming back, I realized how important travel is to me in my life and I've decided to attend college in Paris! I would never have the guts to do this without Travel for Teens. On the trip, I ate the best food, saw the most incredible views, and met some of the best people I will ever meet. The staff is easily the best compared to any other student travel company I've ever traveled with. They were so qualified and made everything so easy; I never felt unsafe or unsure whether they knew what they were doing. If you are looking for a trip with the best staff, most amazing kids, and most beautiful destinations, you will not be disappointed with Travel for Teens! I can't wait for my next trip!

It can't!

Grace
Mass

Hawaii Sea Turtle Service and Adventure

On this trip I had the best time I could of imagined! The counselors on the trip were great and helped with anything anyone needed. I made great friendships with everyone in my group which made the trip even better. The activities alone were awesome and I loved each one even if I was a little hesitant at first. Like the 20 mile bike ride down Haleakala. The views in Hawaii were breathtaking and the food, fruit and shaved ice especially, was even better! I would highly recommend this trip to anyone and everyone!!

I loved every minute of the trip!

Travel for Teens is a program provider that believes that teen travel should be both enriching and fun. TFT offers a full range of travel experiences that teens can choose from to create their own ideal international experience.

TFT's motto is "Teaching teens to be