Travel For Teens: USA

Travel For Teens: USA

Join us this summer and discover the best that the United States has to offer! Explore the uniquely different states of California, Alaska, and Hawaii and discover what makes each wonderfully amazing! This itinerary highlights the awe-inspiring nature and stunning cities that these three states are famous for and is the perfect balance of adventure, community service, and cultural immersion.

Adventure & Culture

California and the Grand Canyon (11 Days): Discover the top destinations in the Southwestern United States on this epic program through California, Nevada, and Arizona. Soak up the sun and sights in LA and San Diego, experience fun at its finest with teen friendly activities in Vegas, and check out the mighty Grand Canyon in Arizona!

Pacific Northwest Explorer (11 Days): Join us as we take the road trip of a lifetime throughout America's Pacific Northwest. From Seattle to San Francisco, you will see some of the most amazing sites in both beautiful landscapes and bustling cities that we explore!

USA and Canada National Parks Road Trip (22 Days): For those who love adventure and nature, join as us we venture out on the open roads of the USA and Canada to see eight unique national parks on this action-packed 22-day journey. Climb red rocks, raft through white waters, ride horses through the mountains, and even trek acoss glaciers! So pack your bags and hop on board this North American road trip of a lifetime!

USA Adventure (11 Days): Join us this summer as we seek incredible experiences in five equally breathtaking national parks in the USA! This 11-day program includes action-acked adventure activities paired with awesome cities and stunning natural beauty. So pack your bags and hop on board this American road trip of a lifetime!

USA West Coast Adventure (22 Days): Get ready for the road trip of a lifetime as you explore the quirky Pacific Northwest and epic Southwest on this action-packed 22-day program. Relax on the shores of Lake Tahoe, check out the iconic Golden Gate Bridge, and discover the mighty Grand Canyon on the ultimate American road trip!

Service, Adventure and Culture

Hawaii and Alaska Service and Adventure: Journey to two vastly different states on the ultimate summer adventure in Hawaii and Alaska! Gain hands-on experience with wildlife conservation projects while enjoying the natural beauty of these two amazingly unique states!

United States of America
Student Tour
Program Categories

Amazing Hawaii!

This trip was the best I have ever been on! I made so many new friends from across the country. It was so beautiful and eye-opening! I learned so much while having fun at the same time. The counselors were wonderful and I felt safe the entire time! They always made sure everyone was doing okay and accounted for. I think there was a perfect amount of freedom on the trip! It was the best experience I could have ever had. Hawaii is so beautiful and everyday we did something fun! I would recommend this trip and program to anyone.

It could be improved by making it longer!

Hawaii Sea Turtle Service

As someone who previously didn’t travel much before this trip I now have a stronger passion and am more confident with traveling. Going to Hawaii was one of the most amazing experiences of my life and I got to learn so much. I never felt unsafe and got to meet so many new people. I got to try new activities and new foods! I also got to do service for the community and knowing that I helped out definitely felt good! If I could go on this trip again I would!

I wouldn’t have changed anything about this trip!

This trip was truly amazing. I loved everything that we did. Especially white water rafting. Every day I woke up excited for what the day had to offer. All food was great. We tried a lot of different food and sometimes we grilled food ourselves which was delicious! Counselors were also so kind, caring and nurturing. We also went on a super long hike which was tiring but so much fun and so beautiful. Before we went, we picked up lunches at a supermarket and once we were at the top we ate overlooking the glacier we climbed next to. It was beautiful and I am determined to someday go back.

This program was perfect for me and could not be improved.

The best 14 days of my life

I went on this trip as a graduating senior and it honestly changed my life! I made so many incredible memories with people who were recently complete strangers. After coming back, I realized how important travel is to me in my life and I've decided to attend college in Paris! I would never have the guts to do this without Travel for Teens. On the trip, I ate the best food, saw the most incredible views, and met some of the best people I will ever meet. The staff is easily the best compared to any other student travel company I've ever traveled with. They were so qualified and made everything so easy; I never felt unsafe or unsure whether they knew what they were doing. If you are looking for a trip with the best staff, most amazing kids, and most beautiful destinations, you will not be disappointed with Travel for Teens! I can't wait for my next trip!

It can't!

Hawaii Sea Turtle Service and Adventure

On this trip I had the best time I could of imagined! The counselors on the trip were great and helped with anything anyone needed. I made great friendships with everyone in my group which made the trip even better. The activities alone were awesome and I loved each one even if I was a little hesitant at first. Like the 20 mile bike ride down Haleakala. The views in Hawaii were breathtaking and the food, fruit and shaved ice especially, was even better! I would highly recommend this trip to anyone and everyone!!

I loved every minute of the trip!

About Travel For Teens

Travel For Teens is a program provider that believes that teen travel should be both enriching and fun. TFT offers a full range of travel experiences that teens can choose from to create their own ideal international experience.

TFT's motto is...