SEA offers two unique summer high school programs for current high school students, including graduating seniors. Choose from a shore-based field program on our campus in Woods Hole, Massachusetts on beautiful Cape Cod, or an at-sea voyage aboard the SSV Corwith Cramer with a focus on oceanographic research under sail.
- Two high school programs to choose from: SEASCAPE, on shore on Cape Cod; and SEA Expedition, at sea aboard the SSV Corwith Cramer.
- Each program offers two sessions.
- Explore the marine environment through hands-on, experiential and community-based learning!
- Located on shore on beautiful Cape Cod or at sea in the Cape's coastal waters.
- Learn. Forge friendships. Have fun!