- United States of America
View Other Details
SEA offers unique summer high school programs for current high school students, including graduating seniors. Choose from a shore-based field program on our campus in Woods Hole, Massachusetts on beautiful Cape Cod, or an at-sea voyage aboard the SSV Corwith Cramer with a focus on oceanographic research under sail.
At SEA, there's an adventure with a purpose waiting for every student interested in exploring the marine environment through hands-on, experiential, and community-based learning.
- Explore the marine environment through hands-on, experiential, and community-based learning
- Located on shore on beautiful Cape Cod or at sea in the Cape's coastal waters
- Learn directly from professional oceanographers and policymakers
- Gain direct experience in conducting oceanographic research, sailing a tall ship, and developing leadership and teamwork skills
- Visit world renowned institutions such as the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution, the Marine Biological Lab, and the Woodwell Climate Research Center in Woods Hole