Hawaii. Three islands. Ten days of adventure travel and sightseeing the tropical beauties. What else can you ask?!
Hop on a plane with your new Ohana and visit Maui, Oahu and Big Island for a 10-day tropical journey, and then jet to Vancouver for nine winter days in the Pacific Northwest.
This program will take you from chill to thrill when you get ready for the Via Ferrata mountain challenge in Whistler!
This program is available to students completing grades 8, 9, 10, and 11 (ages 14-17 years old). Separate departure dates are assigned to create compatible co-ed age groups.
- Snorkel among 250 types of fish at Coral Gardens, off the Maui coast.
- Dive 100 feet below the surface and experience Waikiki's marine life in a submarine.
- Twist and turn on a banana boat alongside pristine beaches in Maui,
- Ride the PEAK 2 PEAK Gondola for breathtaking mountain views.
- Exciting and unique Via Ferrata climbing adventure.