Imagine walking onto the live trading floor of the New York Stock Exchange, or learning universal strategies utilized by successful business players in North America and Europe. As we cross the globe, students engage with professionals of diverse backgrounds, from stockbrokers working the floor, business owners marketing their product and venture capitalists promoting a dream. The International Business program includes five weeks of overseas travel and learning in integrated and onsite locations.
International Business | Toronto, New York City, London, Paris, Swiss Alps, Berlin
Courses offered: Grade 12 International Business & Grade 12 English
- 10:1 Student to staff ratio (maximum)
- Earning Ministry-approved credits
- Simulated Trading Competition
- Individual attention via Masterclasses
- Interactive Lessons and Assignments