View Other Details
- Good command of German & English (equivalent to level B2 or above)
- Computer literacy– Microsoft packages
- Experience in office work
- Ability to work in a team and individually
In our office we offer different language classes in which you can participate for free if you wish.
Please inquire about e.g. an Erasmus+ traineeship grant or national scholarship at the international office of your home university.
BOKU will pay a financial contribution of €280 per month and will provide you with tickets for public transportation in Vienna. In our office we offer different language classes in which you can participate for free if you wish.
BOKU-International Relations is BOKU's service department for International Affairs. Its aim is to facilitate and foster international contacts for the benefit of students, faculty and friends of the university alike.
[N.B. The working language of the office is German.]
Your responsibilities will include:
- General office work mostly in German/English, but also other languages (telephone, e-mail, post...)
- Event management: preparation, logistics, support on the day.
- Proofreading & translation
- Preparation & checking of documents (related to student exchange programmes)
- Basic student advice
- Guest assistance & support
- Updating online database, updating homepage (CMS)
- Filing documents (applications, library,…)
- Internet research