The Center for International Relations is BOKU's service department for International Affairs. Its aim is to facilitate and foster international contacts for the benefit of students, faculty and friends of the university alike.
[N.B. The working language of the office is German.]
Your responsibilities will include:
- General office work mostly in German/English, but also other languages (telephone, e-mail, post...)
- Event management: preparation, logistics, support on the day.
- Proofreading & translation
- Preparation & checking of documents (related to student exchange programmes)
- Basic student advice
- Guest assistance & support
- Updating online database, updating homepage (CMS)
- Internet research
Please send your CV and letter of motivation (stating your preferred dates of beginning and ending of the internship) via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application period: December 20th 2019 to January 17th 2020
- Placements starts from May 2020 (duration: 3 to 6 months)
- Start date is flexible upon agreement.