View Other Details
Intern in Bangladesh with the Child Sight Foundation, an organization dedicated to preventing avoidable causes of childhood blindness. This internship programs is geared towards students who want to gain valuable professional experience working with the Child Sight Foundation. Interns will work on writing grant proposals, conducting research and various other internship tasks.
- This internship in Bangladesh provides a meaningful way to provide solutions for children suffering from blindness and ensure that we do everything possible to prevent future cases.
- Interns gain valuable professional experience by completing this internship and have the chance to develop their skills in grant writing, marketing, and various other tasks.
- The Child Sight Foundation accepts internship applicants, professional healthcare volunteers, and also fellowship applications. Visit the Child Sight Foundation website to learn more about available options.
- Internships can be completed anywhere from three to twelve months, intern for the time that best fits your schedule.
- Applications are available online! The Child Sight Foundation will notify you about their decision within 2-3 weeks.