Teach and Study Program - The Intern English Teacher

It is a combination of teaching English and studying Chinese at the same time. It is located in Ningbo city in China requires a minimum commitment 6 months.
In this program you will:
(1) teach English to 5-18 years old students ( up to 25hours/week );
(2) have Chinese learning : 24 classess/month ( 6classes /week )
The school will offer:
(1) Accommodateiton: Septerate room with shared apartment ( with 2or 3 intern/teacher ) includes bills ( Water, electricity, Wifi, etc)
(2) Meals: if not, 20RMB/meal stipend
(3) Allowance : 2000RMB/month
(4) Completion bonus: 6000 RMB
(5) Health insurance
(6) Two short trips (up to 2 nights away)
No agency fee required.

Eligibility:
• Be between the ages of 18 and 29
• Be a native or near native speaker of English;
• Be physically fit;
• Have or will have graduated from Year 12 before the commencement of the program;
• Be passionate about working with children

• Free Chinese lessons
  • Accommodation offered
  • An English-speaking school coordinator to help you adjust to the local life
  • Free excursions and social events

Raphael

Rewarding Experience

I really like how it gives an easy opportunity to begin proper English teaching, and that there's no worries on how to live in China and where to teach, as that's all done through the program. So basically doing it makes life easier than with a normal teaching job I suppose. Maybe the problem is that I had to change to teach at a lot of different schools when things happened, so sometimes my schedule would change a lot. And teaching 9 years old children is a lot of fun. My Chinese improved quickly here, but only because of more hours of class and more homework

Bornte

Great Experience

China experience is really great! I have had a few small problems, with my school and living situation, but nothing too bad! I am really liking the city and have made new friends and I learn more and more Chinese each week. Also the food is great! However, the chicken feet are not recommended. Ningbo is a great city! Nice weather and environment. All the friends I made there would leave an unforgettable memory in my life.

Miles

Enjoyable time

I am enjoying my time in China so far. I have been given a fixed scehdule, with Mandarin and English classes through out the week with two rest days. I admit adpating to the English teaching environment was a challenge in the begining. Now I feel a lot more confident, the workplace and collegues are all great. I've jumped on every opurtunity to vist the historical and cultural sites around the area. The coordinators here are all very friendly and helpful. I study Mandarin and Chinese Characters whenever i have spare time.

About China Educators

We specialize in education programs since 2011. Edu Au Pair in China is our feature program. And we firstly came up the term ‘EDU Au Pair’, as the Chinese host families focus more on education instead of housework. Also, we offer Mandarin and English...