Abyss Diving Internships in Cyprus

Here at Abyss Dive center, we have over 15 years of diving experience. While Abyss is a popular location for tourists seeking to become certified dive-masters, we also draw many locals, giving you the perfect opportunity to learn about culture in Cyprus. You will have plenty of free time to explore and get to know this unique islands, nestled between the Middle East and Europe.

• We have partnerships with local accommodation facilities who work with us to provide free accommodations to interns. We personally rent out these facilities to ensure quality care.
  • All interns are free to use the equipment provided by Abyss until their training is over. We try to cut as many costs as possible for our interns.
  • You will have the opportunity to observe instructors personally teaching courses on instructor-ship and becoming a dive-master. You can take their tips and apply them when you become licensed.
  • The range of each program depends on what course you are taking, however, we ensure that you have a great time throughout your stay, and offer many packages to fit your needs.
  • We have something for every experience level, you will never feel left out at Abyss!

Vadim

Very good dive center, I'm happy that I choose exactly this one

I'm very happy that i choose exactly this dive center. They have professional staff, there was no problems with using their equipment, Safety for them is always first, the only minus was that fact - they don't had TV in accommodation :D, but maybe it's even better, I enjoy weather and nature while studying on my Divemaster!

Tv