At PwC, we place a lot of emphasis on our Summer Internship Programme, as most of our Summer Interns progress to become permanent colleagues upon their graduation.
Through the Summer Internship Programme, you will have the opportunity to develop your employability skills by working for a few weeks in one of our Lines of Service. The programme is designed to give you a real-life experience of what a graduate career with PwC would be like.
- Engage in interesting work assignments.
- Experience day-to-day activities.
- Get an insight into the professional services we offer Training.
- Participate in technical and business skills training courses Other Activities.
- Work together in groups, to carry out fun and rewarding projects.